The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
last year PCS actually turned the 5 day automated emails off, as with stock situation of parts due to Covid, chip shortages etc, they meant nothing

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Oh strange, I've still been getting them come through 🤷‍♀️
they may well have turned them back on, not that they mean anything as they are just automated, the best thing to do is work on the estimated number of days you were told when you placed the order and just be patient

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Whichever date is the furthest away is the one that I go off. That way if it ends up built earlier its feels like I've won something 😂 Either way the email date and the maximum working days estimate from when I ordered are within a day of each other, so its looking hopeful for a next week build.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Whichever date is the furthest away is the one that I go off. That way if it ends up built earlier its feels like I've won something 😂 Either way the email date and the maximum working days estimate from when I ordered are within a day of each other, so its looking hopeful for a next week build.
When I ordered the Berserker in my signature earlier in the year, original estimate was 16-19 working days, went into build on 22

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
It arrives when it arrives, nothing I can do to change it.

When I ordered my big workhorse in the summer last year when everyone was ordering, it was 25 - 28 working days and ended up being 32. Now that was a wait 😂

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
It arrives when it arrives, nothing I can do to change it.

When I ordered my big workhorse in the summer last year when everyone was ordering, it was 25 - 28 working days and ended up being 32. Now that was a wait 😂
some of the folk that ordered 3080Ti i think it was had to wait 150

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
some of the folk that ordered 3080Ti i think it was had to wait 150
Offf, yea middle of a pandemic probebly wasn't the best time to launch a new generation of graphics cards 😂

I guessed the wait time was gong to be huge and I needed my last one in the summer last year so bit the bullet and just went for the strix 2080ti before nothing was available.

Still an awesome graphics card though!

This build is a present for my brother. His current one is crashing 7 or 8 times a day, just on csgo!

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
Offf, yea middle of a pandemic probebly wasn't the best time to launch a new generation of graphics cards 😂

I guessed the wait time was gong to be huge and I needed my last one in the summer last year so bit the bullet and just went for the strix 2080ti before nothing was available.

Still an awesome graphics card though!

This build is a present for my brother. His current one is crashing 7 or 8 times a day, just on csgo!
Mine blue screens a couple times a day too so I can’t wait this new pc will feel like heaven

Elvic

Hi, I’m also in 3060ti queue 10 days in pre production 63rd in queue.
Can someone please tell me, am I being optimistic or pessimistic in hoping for delivery by Xmas?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can someone please tell me, am I being optimistic or pessimistic in hoping for delivery by Xmas?
You should be ok to get it before christmas so long as everything is in stock.

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered on the 23rd and have a 3060Ti as well, I can't see any queue for them though?

11th Day of pre-production now and my last email said that the build date would be the 15th. Just have to keep waiting, just fingers crossed it won't move back again!
Out of curiosity, has yours been built today?

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
Today's emails update says on Wednesday, and tomorrow is day 17 of the 14-17 days estimated wait on the build time. Keeping my fingers crossed that it'll be built and sail through the checks and be delivered by Friday.

Not the end of the world if its another week though, my brother will just have to deal with blue screens a little longer 😂

themilkysquad1

I'm a little confused on how the GPU pre order queue works, as I have been 25th position for a 3060ti for about 2 weeks and havent moved at at all. Just think surely at least a couple of builds have been made with a 3060ti?

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
I'm a little confused on how the GPU pre order queue works, as I have been 25th position for a 3060ti for about 2 weeks and havent moved at at all. Just think surely at least a couple of builds have been made with a 3060ti?
Honestly, I didn't know that there was a queue when I ordered and I don't have a queue waiting list number shown and my order was about three and a half weeks ago 🤷‍♂️.

As long as I get it in the next week or two then I'll be happy, there is nothing I can do to speed things up, I'm just hoping that the wait time they gave me when I ordered is vaguely correct and not way out 😂

Elvic

please keep me updated on how things are going for you, hope the wait is nearly over
it will mean i'm finally moving,i will certainly be cheering when yours arrives(y)

J2RIDS

I'm struggling to understand how they allocate the 3060ti to orders, on Saturday I was in pre production 12 days so 2 days ahead of you and have been told my position in the queue for the 3060ti is 964th. Did you pay for the faster build time as I couldn't see that option?

themilkysquad1

I'm struggling to understand how they allocate the 3060ti to orders, on Saturday I was in pre production 12 days so 2 days ahead of you and have been told my position in the queue for the 3060ti is 964th. Did you pay for the faster build time as I couldn't see that option?
No Mate, i ordered on normal lead time build and then recieved an email the day it went into pre production, saying am 25th in the pre order queue for a 3060ti and that i will receive an email every 5 days (which i have), and still 25th in queue on 13th day of PP as of last update.

J2RIDS

No Mate, i ordered on normal lead time build and then recieved an email the day it went into pre production, saying am 25th in the pre order queue for a 3060ti and that i will receive an email every 5 days (which i have), and still 25th in queue on 13th day of PP as of last update.
Oh, I'm struggling to understand how I'm 964th in queue having ordered before yourself ( I'm jealous of your position in the queue 🤣) I've had no email telling me my position in the queue I had to live chat to find out, just the 5 day update emails and a estimated build date of 18/11/2021, but looking at my place in the queue I aint getting it before Christmas!

Debating weather to change to a more sourceable card, hopefully yours comes soon though! The waiting is the worst part isn't it!