The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

PyroAsh

Bronze Level Poster
Anyone UK based had a 3060ti build go into production this week? Just wondering if it's still mainly EU orders going out.

Wololo_n00b

Bronze Level Poster
Heya @Ascetic Focus , yeah I feel ya xd Hopefully it won't be much longer, if it's any help this is where I'm at at the moment -

I ordered mine on the 22nd of November, and it's delivering to Ireland. It was built and tested all in the one day on the 7th, and was shipped the next morning, which was faster than the projected time that I was given. If all goes well and when the EU orders are done, there could be a good chance that they get through your build quickly and ship it, which should (I hope) be relatively fast if you're based in the UK.

The problemo for me and a few other Irish ppls at the moment is that we're having delays at customs. For me anyway, I've had a lot of grief with FedEx trying to figure out where my package is, and they haven't been able to give me any indication as to when I'll get it : / Hoping we get them by Christmas 🙏

Wololo_n00b

Bronze Level Poster
Is there good stock on your other components do you know? They had good stock of 3060 Ti's as far as I'm aware so hopefully shouldn't be an issue on that front. You can ask them on the live chat on the website how the stock is looking of your components, and if anything is out of stock when they are expecting the next batch to come in

ppar

Mine's been dispatched today after 24 working days... but they have gotten through most of the EU before Christmas delivery orders so yours shouldn't be too much longer! I ordered 12th Nov but they are now pushing through the UK orders to get them out.

ghoul

I live in the UK, and I ordered a 3060Ti with my order. Went into build yesterday, into the testing and quality control checks today, and is now awaiting dispatch!
For reference, I ordered mine third week of November!
Fingers crossed yours move into building soon!

Ascetic Focus

Bronze Level Poster
Heya @Ascetic Focus , yeah I feel ya xd Hopefully it won't be much longer, if it's any help this is where I'm at at the moment -

I ordered mine on the 22nd of November, and it's delivering to Ireland. It was built and tested all in the one day on the 7th, and was shipped the next morning, which was faster than the projected time that I was given. If all goes well and when the EU orders are done, there could be a good chance that they get through your build quickly and ship it, which should (I hope) be relatively fast if you're based in the UK.

The problemo for me and a few other Irish ppls at the moment is that we're having delays at customs. For me anyway, I've had a lot of grief with FedEx trying to figure out where my package is, and they haven't been able to give me any indication as to when I'll get it : / Hoping we get them by Christmas 🙏

It's just a waiting game I guess. I'd ordered it well within the 'Christmas delivery' period so hoping it's built and tested, ready for delivery by next week!

It must be so nerve-racking to be waiting for a PC you've put all your heart (and hard-earned money) into just for it to be so close, yet so far! I hope you receive it soon and before Christmas mate

Last edited:

Dan.C

Bronze Level Poster
As far as I can tell mine is still in the UK since Monday. Mate's was due yesterday and updated to delayed no estimate for delivery.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My build was dispatched on the 9th, got to Dublin on the 11th but stuck in customs since. Just been released and now due to deliver on Monday 20th. Which shows why PCS prioritised EU orders over UK ones that will deliver in 1-2 days. Thankful it’s here before Christmas