The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Are you waiting for a RTX 3060ti build? Have you just had one delivered?

Welcome welcome, fellow 3060ti travellers! We may not be quite as flashy as the 3080 or the 3070, but it is still by all accounts a cracking card and a more sensible choice for many of us. Also, maybe our wait will be less gruelling. Maybe.

Whether you are waiting for yours or have recently had one delivered, feel free to share your thoughts and experiences here!

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
5600x and 3060ti waiting on here. I'm hopeful for the next few weeks.

Same boat sir!

I put in my order just before Christmas when I assume things were pretty crazy at PCS HQ, so I was stuck in processing for 11 working days. Now at 12 and in pre-production. Not sure what to hope for really.

Also, out of curiosity, what monitor will you be using it with? I just spend a lot of time reading reviews and such before picking one so I'm curious...

Same boat sir!

I put in my order just before Christmas when I assume things were pretty crazy at PCS HQ, so I was stuck in processing for 11 working days. Now at 12 and in pre-production. Not sure what to hope for really.
I ordered on the 11th December. But amended to the 5600x and 3060ti after.

I am hopeful as my estimated build date started at the 28th then moved to the 24th so there must be a chance of it being close

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered on the 11th December. But amended to the 5600x and 3060ti after.

I am hopeful as my estimated build date started at the 28th then moved to the 24th so there must be a chance of it being close

Ordered mine on the 19th. Will be interesting to compare when ours go into build! It guess it's just down to when PCS get hold of the components, which seems completely unpredictable right now, and then following the queue...

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Ordered a 3060ti + 5800X
Ordered mine on the 1st January lol

Just went into "Pre-Production" today.

Interesting! Like I said, I ordered mine on t he 19th and went into pre-production today. Might be that they just didn't have the capacity to process much of anything over the holidays?

Deciqher_

Interesting! Like I said, I ordered mine on t he 19th and went into pre-production today. Might be that they just didn't have the capacity to process much of anything over the holidays?
Yeah maybe. I've heard that the 3060ti stock isn't as bad as the 3070 or 3080 but with the cryptominers taking all of the stocks now, its harder to predict when PCS will have them.

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah maybe. I've heard that the 3060ti stock isn't as bad as the 3070 or 3080 but with the cryptominers taking all of the stocks now, its harder to predict when PCS will have them.

Yeah man I have seen similar things suggested.

It's tough, as a consumer you obviously feel like you want a rough estimation of when you can expect your product, but I think here we need to just accept the reality that there is most likelty no way for PCS to know either - so there isn't much they can really tell us!

Fingers crossed it won't get as rough for us as for the 3080 lads. I've read some of their waiting thread, it gets dark in there. 😬

Ordered mine on the 19th. Will be interesting to compare when ours go into build! It guess it's just down to when PCS get hold of the components, which seems completely unpredictable right now, and then following the queue...
The thing that helps is i see the CPU's in stock at other retailers quite often (or pre-order with a date within a week). Suspect it will be the GPU which causes any issues

Gavras

Master Poster
are you waiting in the correct 3060 queue

(admittedly other queue not announced yet).

I have been waiting since August for Nvidia deciding what’s it’s launching when, my base setup is pretty much configured for the 3060, just need to decide what flavour.

I have been waiting since August for Nvidia deciding what’s it’s launching when, my base setup is pretty much configured for the 3060, just need to decide what flavour.
I was originally just going to get a 2060 so 3060ti is already a big update. With the new model its a case of if i'm still waiting the day they come available on here i might amend my order, if not i won't lose sleep over it

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster

Hmm. Well my monitor is 1440p and I'm not planning on going 4K any time soon, so I'm not sure I really need anything stronger than the 3060ti...

I’m seeing plenty of 5600x which are available to buy around the web today. Definitely suspect it’s the 3060ti which is holding me back.

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
My desk is ready, but this setup will make a lot more sense when the monitor isn't getting its input from a Lenovo ideapad 320 (🤢🤢🤢🤮)...

desk.jpg