The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

I do need to stop looking on eBay tho. Every now and then I see a card for just over £500. Do get tempted to pay the extra £100 if it means getting the PC quicker 😂

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
I do need to stop looking on eBay tho. Every now and then I see a card for just over £500. Do get tempted to pay the extra £100 if it means getting the PC quicker 😂

Yup, that's been me this afternoon as well..

A couple are actually going on Amazon for £749 right now. Madness!

Yup, that's been me this afternoon as well..

A couple are actually going on Amazon for £749 right now. Madness!
Yeah it’s a bit silly 😂. Thankfully I can do some work tomorrow so should keep me distracted. Think seeing the 5600x in stock in a lot of places has made me a bit less patient 😂

"Everything else looks ok for stock, If you were to change your GPU it would speed up the process but there still would be a wait because there is a build queue but if you change it to a pre-order GPU it would be just as long and maybe even longer.

If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Had an update from PCS who confirmed its just the GPU i'm waiting for stock wise (CPU seems fine). Given that work has been frozen off again i'll have to avoid ebay like the plague :LOL:

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Waiting in Pre-Production and ordered without the 3060 in the hopes I can source individually. Although the main reason was I have £300 worth of vouchers to redeem from work which I can put towards Amazon/Pcworld etc... but unfortunately not PCS! :LOL:

Waiting in Pre-Production and ordered without the 3060 in the hopes I can source individually. Although the main reason was I have £300 worth of vouchers to redeem from work which I can put towards Amazon/Pcworld etc... but unfortunately not PCS! :LOL:
When did you order?

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
"Everything else looks ok for stock, If you were to change your GPU it would speed up the process but there still would be a wait because there is a build queue but if you change it to a pre-order GPU it would be just as long and maybe even longer.

If we can assist you any further, please do not hesitate to contact us."

Had an update from PCS who confirmed its just the GPU i'm waiting for stock wise (CPU seems fine). Given that work has been frozen off again i'll have to avoid ebay like the plague :LOL:

Thanks for sharing, I guess that kinda confirms what we were already thinking.

Would be good btw if PCS offered an option of getting the 3060ti or 3070, whichever is in stock first...

I'll probably still be keeping an eye on other sources. Wouldn't pay £749 obviously, but if its in the low 500s? Weeeeeell...

Thanks for sharing, I guess that kinda confirms what we were already thinking.

Would be good btw if PCS offered an option of getting the 3060ti or 3070, whichever is in stock first...

I'll probably still be keeping an eye on other sources. Wouldn't pay £749 obviously, but if its in the low 500s? Weeeeeell...
would be nice option but i think given the amount of orders they have it could be a bloodbath with people fighting to change their order 😂
ive given myself a price in my head I would jump on for a GPU but everything seems to be creeping up again :/

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Made a post to join the never ending line.

Ordered on the 10th Dec currently 20 days pre-production and got a message from PCS today saying I could be waiting another "Few Weeks" so yeah I may as well settle in and keep my fingers crossed

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Made a post to join the never ending line.

Ordered on the 10th Dec currently 20 days pre-production and got a message from PCS today saying I could be waiting another "Few Weeks" so yeah I may as well settle in and keep my fingers crossed

Thanks! Bad news for those of us who ordered closer to Christmas I guess. I'm on 14 working days now so I suppose I shouldn't be expecting good news any time soon...

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
ive given myself a price in my head I would jump on for a GPU but everything seems to be creeping up again :/

Yeah. Realistically I'm not going to go down the route of paying over the odds on ebay or whatever. Quite aside from the financial aspect of it, this kind of scalping is just a bad practice that I don't think I should be contributing to.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Happy enough to wait to be honest but more clear communication would have been nice. At the time of order they said nothing about shortages even though I expected it and then 14-21 days being 94% dispatch that being up around 34 days now I probably would have thought twice.

On the upside got a bet up at the weekend which means it's only going to cost me about £300 for my entire build so that's nice.

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Scan currently has the 3070 in stock... I am veeeery tempted to get one and just remove the 3060ti from my PCS build.