The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Fusion_was_tkn

Hello,
I am a little worried because my pc has been in pre production for 21 working days. If its of any help it is meant to be on a ryzen 7 5800x and a 3060ti

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,
I am a little worried because my pc has been in pre production for 21 working days. If its of any help it is meant to be on a ryzen 7 5800x and a 3060ti
I've merged your post into the 3060ti wait thread, as you can see that's completely expected, nothing to worry about

Shien

Bronze Level Poster
Hello,
Don't wry for now you are in "normal" waiting time🤣 my new PC went in building in 22-23 working days👍🏻

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
1632129277729.png

So close.....yet so far!

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Not gunna lie, all you guys have helped keep me sane waiting for my computer lol!
Just to let you know, I've gone into building at 22 working days.
And that's with the 3060ti and r5 5600x.

Good luck with the wait guys!

Right behind ya at 21 WDs. Was hoping PCS would buck the trend and start Build on 21 WD's but doesn't seem likely.

Fingers x it goes into Build tomorrow.

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Well, just rang PCS and the agent seems to think it won't go into Build until later this week or even early next. :rolleyes:

Didn't flag any stock issues; just that it's in the queue and they're working on orders submitted around 18-20 August.

Hopefully he's wrong. 🤞