The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
has it gone into build

1632308774625.png

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Strange its normally in the dropdown, go check you might still be able to amend that bit, I normally set it to the morning delivery

Just checked. And you are correct Sir. There are options for Sat/Sun before 2pm delivery. I'm hoping if it completes build/test today, will ship tomorrow and arrive by Friday.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
@D4rk Lem0n Did you pay the extra £9 for the TIMED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND MON-FRI (BEFORE 2PM)? Wondering if it's worth it or whether it'll arrive by Friday anyways.
Unless something unforeseen happens in testing I'd expect it to be despatched tomorrow in which case you'll get it Friday

If you install the DPD app, you can make any amendments to delivery options through that also.

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
Unless something unforeseen happens in testing I'd expect it to be despatched tomorrow in which case you'll get it Friday

If you install the DPD app, you can make any amendments to delivery options through that also.

Thanks @SpyderTracks. Both the wife and I are WFH so someone is always home during the day so no concerns around missing the delivery.