The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
Into 4th day of pre production, just had an email this morning after 5 days and still 25th in pre order queue for GPU.
I didn’t know you could check your place in the GPU queue :0 I ordered my build before it went to preorder maybe that’s why? Also the only email I’ve received from PCS to date is the confirmation email lol

Really hope both ours are speedy I’m so excited

themilkysquad1

I didn’t know you could check your place in the GPU queue :0 I ordered my build before it went to preorder maybe that’s why? Also the only email I’ve received from PCS to date is the confirmation email lol

Really hope both ours are speedy I’m so excited
Most likely yes im guessing yours was ordered before the pre order date if you didnt recieve an email, thats the problem being too excited haha

Imzpc

Bronze Level Poster
Most likely yes im guessing yours was ordered before the pre order date if you didnt recieve an email, thats the problem being too excited haha
I agree! Have you had any updates? Based on the lead times I’m thinking I might have a build date week after next (fingers crossed) and yours shouldn’t be too far off as hopefully you’ve moved up in queue

themilkysquad1

I ordered on 27th October and 5th in the queue for a 3060ti, into seven days pre-production.

Hoping they get a delivery soon.
i have been on the live chat, and got told that they will have enough stock in to satisfy my order and that my PC will be built and dispatched in the 14-17 days lead time. id recommend going into the live vhat and ask how much longer you have to wait.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
i have been on the live chat, and got told that they will have enough stock in to satisfy my order and that my PC will be built and dispatched in the 14-17 days lead time. id recommend going into the live vhat and ask how much longer you have to wait.
Or don't waste their time and just be patient. Each time people ar calling up to ask when theirs is going to be built is taking up valuable time from CS which could be spent helping other issues.

themilkysquad1

Or don't waste their time and just be patient. Each time people ar calling up to ask when theirs is going to be built is taking up valuable time from CS which could be spent helping other issues.
Understood, just had a few questions that i wanted to clear about the whole process as im new to this.

Ericburnard

Bronze Level Poster
I ordered on 27th October and 5th in the queue for a 3060ti, into seven days pre-production.

Hoping they get a delivery soon.

I ordered on the 23rd and have a 3060Ti as well, I can't see any queue for them though?

11th Day of pre-production now and my last email said that the build date would be the 15th. Just have to keep waiting, just fingers crossed it won't move back again!

themilkysquad1

You should get an email every 5 days with an updated estimate for your build date. Have a check in your junk mail. You're 4 days behind me in pre-production so depending on your specs, build date of the 19th?
Just had a look and had nothing on expected build date, not to worry itll get done in time