The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

ppar

So funny yet so true! It is a bummer I had time change my case too :( But hopefully with the good stock on the 3060ti and changing my case it should be in building tomorrow

Swig

The 4000x does look appealing with it's 3 included rgb fans, but the glass panel in the front also seems a bit strange where is the air intake

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
The 4000X mate is just the 4000D but with a different front panel and much much better fans?
And it looks good

Here’s mine:

E041E3CF-55C1-4539-8E98-81B3C1B81494.jpeg

Air intakes are at the side of the panel. Temperatures are absolutely fine 👍

techguyone

Silver Level Poster
Here is a question for those of you who have received your 3060ti

All of my prior PCS builds have had Palit cards

I'm really hoping that this will be the case now, have you guys had the Palit or the Zotac card?

Swig

Do you know which Palit card they give? My order has a 8GB PALIT GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti but it doesn't specify dual fan/triple fan or show any images for the gpus in pc config. Seems like there's a bunch of variations; Dual, Dual OC, Gaming Pro, Gaming Pro OC, ColorPOP

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Do you know which Palit card they give? My order has a 8GB PALIT GEFORCE RTX 3060 Ti but it doesn't specify dual fan/triple fan or show any images for the gpus in pc config. Seems like there's a bunch of variations; Dual, Dual OC, Gaming Pro, Gaming Pro OC, ColorPOP
Whatever they can get

ppar

I may sound stupid but what is a Palit card? Is it a manufacturer of the graphics card or something separate?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Aahh OK so do NVIDIA make their own boards or do they outsource instead/as well?
Nvidia make a very limited number of founders edition cards, they're only available from one store per country, in the UK it's Scan, they're one of the first models released and sell out within days. They all sold out a long long time ago.

Swig

I'm getting worried I'm going to get a box with the jingling sound of broken glass, or not get it at all from these reviews