The Last of Us

Keedar

Expert
I do not know if there is a thread already (I can not find it) if so, sorry. In addition to the game can not be ignored. The last of us received 10/10 from everyone. It is a pity that this title will be out only on ps3.

[video=youtube;GKxljEIVRIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKxljEIVRIg[/video]

[video=youtube;ZEs33aWkX2Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEs33aWkX2Q[/video]

[video=youtube;D5Uc7pE20D4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D5Uc7pE20D4[/video]

Last edited:

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Was indeed :) But yes, dem them console exclusives! :(

I swear you only beat me to that DM because the forum search wouldn't allow "last" "of" "us" because they were too short terms :D

And on a side note, I believe the hidden premise of the game, as its called The Last of Us, is actually a twist in that it doesnt refer to the people, but actually refers to a small group of dinosaurs who are without doubt the last of their kind :D

11/10 DM? :D

Last edited:

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Lol keedar I was joking <3 just thought I'd help you out x

I can't wait to get my hands on this loved the uncharted series, and have a soft spot for crash bandicoot, especially crash team racing :p:tank::wheelchair:

11/10 for sure duk, loved when the giant t Rex drove a landrover through crash bandicoot as he was making a cameo, because of his little hands he couldn't dial for help, was a emotional scene :( I cried, I laughed and made noises out of orifices I never knew existed. Game of the year for me

Was indeed

I swear you only beat me to that DM because the forum search wouldn't allow "last" "of" "us" because they were too short terms :D
:D

I hustled searched drunken monkey :p I rarely post outside game related posts so it popped up ;)

Last edited:

Keedar

Expert
I have Uncharted 3 whose has not even started to. The Last of Us will certainly purchase but do not know when I start hahaha

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
Was indeed :) But yes, dem them console exclusives! :(

And on a side note, I believe the hidden premise of the game, as its called The Last of Us, is actually a twist in that it doesnt refer to the people, but actually refers to a small group of dinosaurs who are without doubt the last of their kind :D

11/10 DM? :D

Did you hear about that guy in Russia that ported an awesome game called Dishwasher 2 Vampire Kiss from XBLA onto PC, maybe if enough of us main him....

Wolvo7

Bright Spark
I'm actually amazed at all the perfect scores this game has got. Really looking forward to playing it, Mid-June will be good this year with E3 and all.

Deklore

Bright Spark
Edge gave it a 10/10 which is very unusual for them as they are generally pretty harsh with their reviews and give AAA titles mostly 8s.

Gamespot gave this an 8/10 though. Not sure if it was to be controversial, or because they werent paid by Sony. Ohh snap!:gun_bandana:

Joking aside, its good to see Sony still investing in the PS3 even with the imminent arrival of the PS4 and with Beyond 2 Souls still to come the PS3 is certainly going out with a bang.