The Mandalorian

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
When i was in my early 20's, I used to mechanic for a guy who raced historic single seaters, mainly formula junior, he was in his early 70's

Gavras

Master Poster
Not really a Spoiler... but watch and then think just how fit you have to be (for an actor).

Its more for those that have done series two

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Not really a Spoiler... but watch and then think just how fit you have to be (for an actor).

Its more for those that have done series two
I'll watch it later in the week or next week then, as not got a lot of anything else planned for the next week, so should be able to binge the rest of season 1 & all of season 2

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Why does Clint Eastwood keep crossing my mind when i watch this?

It is the way - make my day :ROFLMAO:

And as for "I can bring you in hot, or I can bring you in cold" It just sounds like a dirty harry type line:ROFLMAO:

Gavras

Master Poster
That was awesome..................fantastic final episode.................loved the ending....................Rollon December ;) :ROFLMAO:(y)
Now you see why we wanted to avoid spoilers.

In other Disney stuff - Avengers - Deadpool and XMen, there may be some starting point for joining up the franchise / Marvelverse.

Potentially Wanda Vision and DeadPool, make a reference to The House of M and the Decimation.

The House of M links in the likes of Captain America, DeadPool, Black Panther (who will get role?), Ms Marvel, And others.

WandaVision starts off phase 4 of the MCU, for this the Scarlet Witch is a pretty key character as her actions I personally believe will be starting point of MCU phase 4 and merging of Marvel strands as per the comics. If they do not and Disney try to do their own thing it will be risky as unlike Star Wars, Marvel has a huge backstory.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Just watched the last episode of season 2 of The Mandalorian. An interesting end which I won't spoil in the open here.

Nah. Nothing to see here either! :p

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
1609747612910.png

Nice one (y) :ROFLMAO: