The Marvel Cinematic Universe - Chronological

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Mrs Cooper and I have recently started watching the movies in the correct timeline order and it's a blast so far, we're up to Captain America: The Winter Soldier. It's certainly allowed me to pick up on a few details that I'd never spotted before, although a few of the post-credits scenes have been somewhat redundant watching them this way.

We're not quite hardcore enough to watch all the associated TV series in amongst the movies, although I have started watching season one of The Punisher and that's been good fun too. Jon Bernthal seems a much better fit for the role than Dolph Lundgren, Thomas Jane or Ray Stevenson ever were!

Bhuna50

Author Level
LOL - I have just finished going through Black Lightning series having watched all of these in the last month:

Daredevil
Ironfist
Luke Cage
The Defenders
Jessica Jones
The Punisher

(Amazing what you do when you dont have a decent laptop to play on)

I am now half way through the first series of Titans (basically moved over to the DC range now to work through theirs LOL).

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm a pretty big Marvel nerd who grew up reading the comics (and who still reads them). The films and TV shows are brilliant, I'd strongly recommend checking out at least Daredevil it's a phenomenal show