The Medium

BT81

Enthusiast
Anyone playing it?
Least said about how it runs
3070 GPU , 3600x CPU, 16gb RAM and a 970 evo pro SSD

With ray tracing on. A not quite stable 1080p, 30fps. And is ray tracing really all that. Starting to wonder??

ok, that out of the way with. Game pass.
I am finding it rather enjoyable! Nice change from bang bang FPS games

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Anyone playing it?
Least said about how it runs
3070 GPU , 3600x CPU, 16gb RAM and a 970 evo pro SSD

With ray tracing on. A not quite stable 1080p, 30fps. And is ray tracing really all that. Starting to wonder??

ok, that out of the way with. Game pass.
I am finding it rather enjoyable! Nice change from bang bang FPS games
I've nearly finished my first play though. It's a great cinematic game, the story line touches on some deep subjects and it's pretty darn creepy.
I'm playing it with settings on Ultra for everything with no issues.
I have a 5900X CPU, 32GB RAM, and the 3060ti GPU 1440p resolution....

BT81

Enthusiast
I've nearly finished my first play though. It's a great cinematic game, the story line touches on some deep subjects and it's pretty darn creepy.
I'm playing it with settings on Ultra for everything with no issues.
I have a 5900X CPU, 32GB RAM, and the 3060ti GPU 1440p resolution....
You using DLSS and ray tracing?
Maybe the CPU is holding me back?

robin h 25

I'm playing it,

also having some issues with the game,

Playing the game from Xbox Gamepass,
Playing at 4K high setting, DLSS on, Raytracing on, getting around 35 - 55 fps but the issue is that when I go into the menu's or interact with any item in the game, my fps drops to 1 - 5 fps for a good 10 - 30 seconds before it jumps back to the 35- 55 fps,

other then this, that i'm seeing, I'm enjoying the game so far.

BT81

Enthusiast
I'm playing it,

Playing at 4K high setting, DLSS on, Raytracing on, getting around 35 - 55 fps but the issue is that when I go into the menu's or interact with any item in the game, my fps drops to 1 - 5 fps for a good 10 - 30 seconds before it jumps back to the 35- 55 fps,

What's your PC set up?

Gutted about the min specs. I thought the 3600x would have seen me through a year or two. Heyho. Still an enjoyable game :)

KippleKat

Enthusiast
I'm playing it,

What monitor are you using? I have a G-Sync monitor which is recommended and I'm not having issues

Bhuna50

Author Level
Hmm ok, I have Raytracing On (not ultra) and I'm getting about 40 to 45 FPS on my spec (see signature)

BT81

Enthusiast
Hmm ok, I have Raytracing On (not ultra) and I'm getting about 40 to 45 FPS on my spec (see signature)
Better than I get on a desktop! So gutted my 3600x is a bottleneck. I thought I’d be right for a couple of years. How much for 3700x haha.

KippleKat

Enthusiast
Was going to try it on my Xbxo...till I saw it only works on next gen consoles!! Guess I'll have to wait :unsure:
Ah yep it's only next gen, or PC (with the minimum specs). It's a pretty high end graphics game which must be why it won't play well on anything older.