The new build...

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
It's been ordered, now in Processed status.

Can't wait to get my fingers on it when I return!

Case
PCS MAELSTROM T900 BLACK GAMING CASE (STOCK DUE IN 29/09/10) (£59)

Processor (CPU)
AMD PHENOM II X6 1090T (3.20GHz/9MB CACHE/AM3/) - BLACK EDITION

Motherboard
ASUS® M4A87TD/USB3: DUAL DDR3,SATA 6.0GB/s, USB 3.0

Memory (RAM)
4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)

Graphics Card
1280MB NVIDIA GEFORCE GTX470 GDDR5 PCI EXPRESS - DirectX® 11

Free Item
FREE MAFIA II Game (RRP: £34.99) with a qualifying GTX 4xx Series GPU!

Memory - 1st Hard Disk
640GB WD CAVIAR BLACK WD6402AAEX, SATA 6 Gb/s, 64MB CACHE (7200rpm)

1st DVD/BLU-RAY Drive
24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM

Memory Card Reader
INTERNAL 52 IN 1 CARD READER (READS XD, MS, CF, SD, etc)

Power Supply & Case Cooling
CORSAIR 650W PSU (TX650) 80+ ULTRA QUIET (£76)

Processor Cooling
TITAN FENRIR EXTREME DIRECT TOUCH COPPER CPU COOLER (£39)

Sound Card
Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Xtreme Audio (£38)

Network Facilities
ONBOARD 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT

USB Options
6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARD

Operating System
NO OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIRED

Office Software
NO OFFICE SOFTWARE

Anti-Virus
NO ANTI-VIRUS SOFTWARE

Monitor
IIYAMA E2271HDS 22" LED WIDESCREEN, HDMI/DVI-D FULL HD 1920x1080 (£149)

Warranty
3 Year Silver Warranty (1 Year Collect & Return, 1 Year Parts, 3 Year Labour) (£5)

Delivery
STANDARD INSURED DELIVERY TO UK MAINLAND (MON-FRI)

Build Time
Standard Build - Approximately 9 to 12 working days

Price: £1,121.00 including VAT and delivery.

Meds

Very nice! Now you've gonna twiddle your thumbs for two weeks until it arrives :D

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
I'll be twiddling my thumbs on the far side of 3 weeks I think. I'm flying down to London and then there's a spell in Bristol for the next two weeks. No one will be at home come the third week(if the PC arrives then) as they're all going on a holiday to mainland Europe and I'll be cooling my heels in London.

TL;DR - :(:(:(

To Paul - I wasn't supposed to put a "?" at the end of my thank you in the Live Support chat. Sorry for that, I was thinking of asking another question and I appended the sentence with a "?" and pressed the ENTER key automatically :(

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
To Paul - I wasn't supposed to put a "?" at the end of my thank you in the Live Support chat. Sorry for that, I was thinking of asking another question and I appended the sentence with a "?" and pressed the ENTER key automatically :(

Im afraid paul isnt here at the minute, we had to send him home. He was in a bit of a state and we couldnt get much sense out of him. Apart from the floods of tears and he had engraved WHY!? into his monitor with the blunt end of a pen.

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
Im afraid paul isnt here at the minute, we had to send him home. He was in a bit of a state and we couldnt get much sense out of him. Apart from the floods of tears and he had engraved WHY!? into his monitor with the blunt end of a pen.

Uh-oh :( I didn't mean to come off as sarcastic or rude when I replied with a thank you D:

I also sent him another email regarding the testing phase. Something about testing my build with Win 7 Pro 64bit. Wonder if he's seen it. :)

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
Blimey... I can't wait... I think it should arrive next Monday or Tuesday! In testing phase now so it should be out by Monday and sent on Tuesday.

Or out of testing and sent on Monday.

Either way, I'm cutting my stay in London short and I'm going home! TEEHEE!!!

Gishank

Bright Spark
Patience is a virtue, lol. I've been waiting since the 1st for my rig and it only got built then passed through to QC on Friday. So I'm expecting a Wednesday delivery. TL;DR PATIENCE IS LIKE AWESOME.

Darko

darn,,, so do i have to wait till friday then ? pre-production still there. how many days takes after pre-production status ?