The new build...

Shibin

Enthusiast
Its been a week for me and its still at pre-production,i guess there is some backlog...but they are gonna get on top of it :D

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
I tried to get the 35quid 5 working day build but no dice due to the SATA III HDD. T^T Well... I'm trying to get a delivery for Thursday if it's ready by today/tomorrow. Still in London, will only return on Thursday.

PS - Where's everyone in the office? I tried calling earlier at 0917am and stayed on for awhile and no one answered for Delivery Inquiries or Sales Advice. :S

I blame the Monday blues for this! \o/

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
I tried to get the 35quid 5 working day build but no dice due to the SATA III HDD. T^T Well... I'm trying to get a delivery for Thursday if it's ready by today/tomorrow. Still in London, will only return on Thursday.

PS - Where's everyone in the office? I tried calling earlier at 0917am and stayed on for awhile and no one answered for Delivery Inquiries or Sales Advice. :S

I blame the Monday blues for this! \o/

The Monday morning rush, you have to love it.

Five zombies fighting with all the weekends saved up calls.

Gorman

Author Level
I actually emailed enquiries. LOL.

Will call again at 10am

enquiries is a general contact point for PCS and is subject to massive amounts of traffic and has a response time of about 48 hours, add to that the weekend pile and you will see its probably the worst method to try and contact us on a Monday!

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
Not really sure who I talked to but it's in the last hour of QC and I've arranged for it to be delivered on Thursday.

WOOHOO!

Thanks very much!

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
HO SHIZZZZZZZZ NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

PCS has dispatched IIIIITTTTTTT.... was hoping to call up now and ask if you guys could instruct the courier company to make an afternoon delivery to my address in York tomorrow as there won't be anyone around till then!

Gorman

Author Level
They will not allow us to specify a particular time, usually they deliver in the morning. If there is an issue with the address give us a call on 0844 499 4000.

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
:(

That means I'll be missing the morning delivery most probably. T^T

EDIT:

So the CM690 II Advanced has 11 spaces for fans o_O

Last edited:

MoshiMoshi

Silver Level Poster
I could cry for joy. DHL delivered my PC the moment I got home from the railway station. Talk about good timing. Machine's now setup in my room temporarily. Photos are on my camera, will get round to putting them up tomorrow or over the weekend.

Still sorting things out regarding the OS etc etc. I'm typing this from my laptop as I don't have internet access on the desktop right now. :S

EDIT: added photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/aoshi_88/sets/72157624894334789/

Last edited:

Gorman

Author Level
The Titan is a large fan and orientation depends on the motherboard / RAM clearance, will make no difference in that case as there are vents at the top as well as the rear.