The new MacBook Pro - But more importantly, the new M1 chips

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Indeed. I haemorrhage money. I don't think I've made a single value for money purchase since Covid hit tbh.... maybe the bag of Smart Price cheese in my fridge.

On the car front though, contrary to how these things normally work.... my car has actually quadrupled in value since I first bought it and only owes me around half of that value back on it's total spend to date. That's better lucky than good though as it was a money pit for 8 years :LOL:

Toyota didn't fleece me though. Those sexy lines seduced me!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
New video from Snazzy Labs, who is unquestionably a fanboy, but he is experienced in Linux and somewhat windows as well, so I do value his views, he does great videos as well. He's gone into really good depth here, taking the bottom off and looking at the internal layout.

I saw a report from iFixit saying this was the most repairable MacBook ever, and this video backs that up with some of the ports being modular and not soldered, plus the battery isn't glued down (what on earth made them think that was acceptable in the first place), that's a great step in the right direction, and well past time (and undoubtedly largely due to the legal pressure being applied from the Right To Repair wins in various high profile court cases across the US recently).

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Anything Pro should be repairable rather than having to replace. Definitely some good moves.

Ironically I found Iphones easier to repair of late, due to the nature of the IP6 rated Android phones :ROFLMAO: