the "Special" one :P

steveuk87

Super Star
well finally got my system back from RMA and its running like a beast going to do a review on it and PCS service over the weekend so watch this space!!!

As for now, here are some pics of the "special" one :)

they are on my FB page here:
CLICK TO SEE PHOTOS

Enjoy!! i know i will >.>

Steve

Meds

Yeah, glad to hear it's working mate, post some pics on forum as FB is a no go here!

Looking forward to the review.

steveuk87

Super Star
35106_412405751815_501861815_5196666_5838288_n.jpg

35106_412405756815_501861815_5196667_2784936_n.jpg

35106_412405761815_501861815_5196668_1990120_n.jpg

steveuk87

Super Star
hahaha oooooooooh yeah, mite take a couple of photo's of the old laptop aswell :/ haha see what i have upgraded from :p

Steve

Sweeney47

well im glad I chose that case myself, looks sweet. Do the LED's on the side fan work straight from the box or is there some work to be done?

misterdave

Enthusiast
well im glad I chose that case myself, looks sweet. Do the LED's on the side fan work straight from the box or is there some work to be done?

They work out of the box, if it doesn't its just down to a molex adaptor attached to the fan. This is all dependant on which CPU cooler you have as the taller ones need us to remove the fan.

Sweeney47

remove the big fan on the side? I've gone for the titan fenir one or whatever it is, will that cause the fan to be removed?

steveuk87

Super Star
Happy to see its up and running, have fun bud

Yeah cheers mate its awsome!!!

Nice going Steve good to see the forum curse has been lifted from you ;)

Haha thanks Zep i'm one happy bunny now!!

Didn't realise there where LED's on it :/ **noob attack** i'll have a looksie, in the meantime ne advice would help :p

Got a whole week off work now (poss 2) due to an op on monday whoop so if i'm up to it some serious moderating/gaming is going to be happening >.<

Steve

Meds

On the side panel which the fan is on, there is a little on/off switch for the LEDs on the fan.

Sweeney - just had a quick chat with the guys in production, we won't need to remove the fan from the side panel on your order, the Titan Fenrir fits perfectly.