The Witcher 3 will get an Upgrade

Gavras

Master Poster
For anyone that has played the Witcher games you likely know how good they are.

Witcher 3 which is 5 years old, still appears in pretty much all Best Games reviews, usually top 5.

Those that have not played it....why lol.

Anyhow, it is due to get an overhaul to bring it up to date to take advantage of new tech etc.

if you already own it, looks like a free upgrade.

I bought it on the day of release, played it through and the expansions. Yes expansions that are also excellent.

it was also the 2nd game I re-downloaded from Steam on my New PC the other week.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
For anyone that has played the Witcher games you likely know how good they are.

Witcher 3 which is 5 years old, still appears in pretty much all Best Games reviews, usually top 5.

Those that have not played it....why lol.

Anyhow, it is due to get an overhaul to bring it up to date to take advantage of new tech etc.

if you already own it, looks like a free upgrade.

I bought it on the day of release, played it through and the expansions. Yes expansions that are also excellent.

it was also the 2nd game I re-downloaded from Steam on my New PC the other week.
I can’t believe it’s already 5 years old, it’s still a premium title and definitely on any list of recommendations. Great game, this just makes it betterer!

Gavras

Master Poster
I can’t believe it’s already 5 years old, it’s still a premium title and definitely on any list of recommendations. Great game, this just makes it betterer!
Also it’s reduced on Steam.

This could look epic on a decent screen, 27” plus and 1440 p upwards with modern card.

In it’s current guise the graphics are great and the immersion really good.