The Xmas Thread!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
We’ve clicked over the midnight hour and as such we’re exactly two weeks away from Christmas Day descending upon us.

@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @Grumpywurzel, @Derngek, @DISCOSPARTA, @moosEh, @Monarch, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @Bhuna50, @3qtrsamericano, @Scoped Badger, @Vergaro98, @ProEnigma, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @FerrariVie, @Vajra, @JUNI0R, @CMP01, @polycrac, @Citrus_9, @sck451, @jamiephillips909, @MrWilson, @NoddyPirate, @Steveyg, @Resistance100, @Bigfoot, @rouchie, @Tron1982, @DarTon, @Macco26, @AleTax,
@KippleKat … and everyone else who has been instrumental in making this forum a happy and welcoming place…

I would like to wish you all a hearty seasons greetings and send out a big virtual hug for being fantastic on the forum.

Merry Christmas! I hope Santa brings you all the bits you’ve been wishing for.

D90626B2-E95C-43E9-85D3-B3D30DC55234.jpeg

CMP01

Enthusiast
And the very same to you and yours too.

Been a tricky and tough last couple of months tbh... still no new bathroom, cookery safe kitchen (it's that damn mains alarm) and our home office/art/games room is not quite ready (so no PC for me nor my gf's fab brand new white mini-me version of mine yet) but we're getting there... But give it a week or two, I'm decoratin' like it's disco.
One of the family pack's pups we moved house for has been with us a week as of tonight and tbh he's doing great, settling in really well (the other chap will come soon, we got this one in first to stake his claim as he was being bullied a bit) Even the cat is getting over it ok... I expect they'll be happy chilling in the same room at least by next weekend (pic incoming if they do, I'll be so proud)
We have a vast collection of snackery laid on for Christmas/New Years (including a good amount of Droewors for me) and I'm selecting us a watchlist for our hibernation (currently running through American Horror Story and it's better than I thought it might be tbh)
It won't be perfect but it'll be more than good enough, first Christmas in new house with expanding fluffy fambly.

To you and everybody else, have a very good 'un!

D

Deleted member 41971

We’ve clicked over the midnight hour and as such we’re exactly two weeks away from Christmas Day descending upon us.

@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @Grumpywurzel, @Derngek, @DISCOSPARTA, @moosEh, @Monarch, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @Bhuna50, @3qtrsamericano, @Scoped Badger, @ProEnigma, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @FerrariVie, @Vajra, @JUNI0R, @CMP01, @polycrac, @Citrus_9, @sck451, @jamiephillips909, @MrWilson, @NoddyPirate, @Steveyg, @Resistance100, @Bigfoot, @rouchie, @Tron1982, @DarTon, @Macco26… and everyone else who has been instrumental in making this forum a happy and welcoming place…

I would like to wish you all a hearty seasons greetings and send out a big virtual hug for being fantastic on the forum.

View attachment 30986

Merry Christmas to you my overlord @AgentCooper

Don't know where the years gone really, crazy that its December already,

Merry Christmas to everyone else on the forum (y)

Merry Christmas! | Funny christmas wishes, Christmas humor ...

Vajra

Silver Level Poster

@SpyderTracks, @Scott, @ubuysa, @steaky360, @Rakk, @Martinr36, @ActuallyDenz, @Grumpywurzel, @Derngek, @DISCOSPARTA, @moosEh, @Monarch, @Ghosthud, @TonyCarter, @Bhuna50, @3qtrsamericano, @Scoped Badger, @ProEnigma, @barlew, @Stephen M, @slimbob, @FerrariVie, @Vajra, @JUNI0R, @CMP01, @polycrac, @Citrus_9, @sck451, @jamiephillips909, @MrWilson, @NoddyPirate, @Steveyg, @Resistance100, @Bigfoot, @rouchie, @Tron1982, @DarTon, @Macco26… and everyone else who has been instrumental in making this forum a happy and welcoming place…

View attachment 30986

Marry Christmas and Very Happy New Year to you, Mrs Cooper and baby Cooper as well as all other forum users🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 30986
Same to you and yours mate, and all of the other great folk on here, this time next year you'll have one extra face to feed and presents to buy for.
Merry Christmas peeps!

Being the inclusive type, for those of us who don't do Christmas, I'd like to wish you a Bah Humbug!

bah-humbug-no-christmas.gif
So I'm not alone

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Serious Merry Holidays to everyone, and thank you all for your contributions to this forum.

I love this place, it's quite a large part of my social life and I learn an awful lot most days from a very healthy array of differing viewpoints.

And furthermore, compared to some of the problem people we had on the forum last year, we've had almost none of that this year, so hats off to everyone for coping so well with continued challenging circumstances!

I'm ever grateful to everyone here, and PCS for hosting it.

Smoggyuk

Bronze Level Poster
Staff member
Although I come and go on the forums, I appreciate everyone and everything that is posted here. It's a thankless role in the grand scheme of things!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and reach out to me if you require any assistance with your orders.

Thankfully, Santa has visited early and I have a tuning run at RTMG and a stage 2 install including an IS20 turbo! my new track toy should be up and running March time next year.

P.S whoever sent in the goodies to our team, we loved it. I ate a bunch of Carolina reaper peanuts and almost had an asthma attack, worth it.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Although I come and go on the forums, I appreciate everyone and everything that is posted here. It's a thankless role in the grand scheme of things!

Have a fantastic Christmas everyone and reach out to me if you require any assistance with your orders.

Thankfully, Santa has visited early and I have a tuning run at RTMG and a stage 2 install including an IS20 turbo! my new track toy should be up and running March time next year.

P.S whoever sent in the goodies to our team, we loved it. I ate a bunch of Carolina reaper peanuts and almost had an asthma attack, worth it.
Reapered!

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Tasty aren't they, blame @AgentCooper & @moosEh , and have a great christmas

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A lot of the names listed in the initial post contributed to the care/reaper package. And with the hectic lead up to Christmas at PCS towers, you’ll all need to be fuelled up on sugar.

Was yours the most intense reaction to the peanuts or did a member of staff burst into flames?

D4D3E551-DBB5-434A-B673-2B75B409B47B.gif

Don’t bring me into this! I’d already tried them and wasn’t sure we should be inflicting that kind of pain on others.

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

View attachment 30986

I have to admit that i didn't think you'd put me on this list, i'm very touched, thank you @AgentCooper

And, even if it's a little bit early for me to wish you (every members of this forum, family and relative included ^^) a merry holidays and a merry christmas.
I wish you the best and to share joy with your loved ones

I'll repeat my wow of happiness the 24th ^^

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hasn't this year flown by? Crikey, I can't believe it! Have to say that finding and becoming a member of this forum has to be a highlight of the year for me, I've had such a great time here.

Merry Christmas to @AgentCooper and the rest here! I hope you all have a run up to xmas, providing Borris allows 🙃😂

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Hasn't this year flown by? Crikey, I can't believe it! Have to say that finding and becoming a member of this forum has to be a highlight of the year for me, I've had such a great time here.

Merry Christmas to @AgentCooper and the rest here! I hope you all have a run up to xmas, providing Borris allows 🙃😂
I’ve just spent £70 on a giant bit of beef for Christmas dinner and will be downloading Final Fantasy 7 next week, as long we’ve got electricity on xmas day there’s NOTHING Boris can do to spoil the festivities at Casa Del Cooper 🙂👍

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I’ve just spent £70 on a giant bit of beef for Christmas dinner and will be downloading Final Fantasy 7 next week, as long we’ve got electricity on xmas day there’s NOTHING Boris can do to spoil the festivities at Casa Del Cooper 🙂👍
Beef and FF7.... does it get any better than that? Combine that with the baby scan and you've got something seriously special!