Thermaltake - Level 10

shaoby

Bronze Level Poster
i Think this Case Looks Awsome
thermaltake-level-10.jpg

Last edited:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm a proud owner of the snow version... it's a epic case, both for practicality (fantastic cable management, toolless bays, hot-swappable drive bays) and for cooling. The fans are so damn large they make practically no noise at all.

D1craig

Enthusiast
its so unconventional. i kind of like and dislike it lol. dont see why it couldnt be on the list of cases. there is only one case over £200?

Kaitel

Bronze Level Poster
Plus one!

I really want to use this case in my next PC, which wont be long now, but I'll have to attempt a first build myself unless PCS start offering it as an option. None really jump out at you from the current lineup as radically different like this one would.
It's had great reviews, I prefer the battle version even though it's more expensive, just looks more badass IMO. Although the white or black would be fine. What do you reckon?
nZ-abKDGfgHubLl04UehAjr1wTILj-NruKzMYT84mrH8Bvbo5j5p3kCHpqgMGNRzMfdBD8upOjmJ4g2T_k-hv4ydexPW0wS3JTpQitlfsNlgBm4z4Rk

http://www.thermaltake.com/products-model.aspx?id=C_00001891

Kaitel

Bronze Level Poster
On a side note...

Howcome PCS don't offer any Thermaltake cases? They have other more traditional cases that reviewed great too, wouldn't hurt to expand the current choices, including different brands, surely.
Would be good to get some feed back on here from PCS if there's any chance or none, even if they don't want to explain why not.
Personally I think these cases would sell like hot cakes and draw a lot of extra business in.

Last edited:

Flo

Silver Level Poster
Howcome PCS don't offer any Thermaltake cases? They have other more traditional cases that reviewed great too, wouldn't hurt to expand the current choices, including different brands, surely.
Would be good to get some feed back on here from PCS if there's any chance or none, even if they don't want to explain why not.
Personally I think these cases would sell like hot cakes and draw a lot of extra business in.

You should give them a call as I believe they allow customers to source the case elsewhere and send it in for build.

LFFPicard

Godlike
I really want to use this case in my next PC, which wont be long now, but I'll have to attempt a first build myself unless PCS start offering it as an option. None really jump out at you from the current lineup as radically different like this one would.
It's had great reviews, I prefer the battle version even though it's more expensive, just looks more badass IMO. Although the white or black would be fine. What do you reckon?

On the configurator there is the option for no case/own case and you send in your case and they will build your machine into it. Just use that option

Kaitel

Bronze Level Poster
Thanks, I'll have to consider that, but it's an extra level of hassle/expense that would make me favour a self build instead, but if they offered it the choice would be easy, as it would for many others I feel.

Rakk

The Awesome
Thanks, I'll have to consider that, but it's an extra level of hassle/expense that would make me favour a self build instead, but if they offered it the choice would be easy, as it would for many others I feel.
Whilst it would make it easier for you and some others, PCS do have to limit the amount of cases for a few reasons - they can't stock 100's of different cases, so they have to have a limited choice and also many people find too much choice is too confusing (and I'm not just talking about PC components here).

Kaitel

Bronze Level Poster
Yeah, I appreciate that, but being spoiled for choice when it comes to cases is surely a better situation than having none that appeal. Or, perhaps they could have a second tier of cases they don't actually stock but are willing to order, and you just accept that this will increase delivery times by a few weeks-month if you want one of those. How about that? Besides this thread is asking us what cases we'd like to see, which implies they want to expand the choice.

Last edited: