Things to do whilst waiting for your new PC

I am currently in a situation of literally staring out of the window waiting for the DPD man, although he isn't expected to come for another 5 hours!!!

To try and pass the time, I decided to re-arrange my desk. Get out my operating system CD ready to install. Now what?! ;D

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Re-arrange your desk? Think bigger man! Re-arrange the whole room! Preferably creating a small area, a shrine if you will, where the PC will rest after it's long journey from Yorkshire, via Darlington, Portsmouth and Dudley (hence the name). Then, and only then will you be permitted to have lunch, which should take you nicely up to the delivery time.

That, or I dunno, maybe read a book? :)

Re-arrange your desk? Think bigger man! Re-arrange the whole room! Preferably creating a small area, a shrine if you will, where the PC will rest after it's long journey from Yorkshire, via Darlington, Portsmouth and Dudley (hence the name). Then, and only then will you be permitted to have lunch, which should take you nicely up to the delivery time.

That, or I dunno, maybe read a book? :)

hahaha!! So creative!

dogbot

Bright Spark
Just been watching a 2+ year old video of me walking down the drive to collect my prize possession from the delivery van.

Have you set up the camcorder yet?