Think I might be new...

Sleinous

Author Level
Awesome setup, just wondering why the 922 instead of the 932? Can't be cost-related considering you're lashing out everywhere else :p

steveuk87

Super Star
wow again, that is pretty awsome and yeah i'm the same as everyone else i want that amount of dollar to spend :)

Steve

Concussed

Ya Sleinous I chose the 922 because of the dust filters really.

Steve, computing is my only money hogging interest. Me and the wife do try to save all the time, this is kind of the end of nearly a decade of saving. We've aleady gotten through £15000 (including the pc) on leisure this year, but as I say to spend that amount has taken nearly a decade of saving.:)

Good job she looks after money otherwise we'd live on beer and takeaways lol.

Zeplini

Ya Sleinous I chose the 922 because of the dust filters really.

lol i know what you mean.....

on the dust filters Sleinous its the sniper case that comes with them on the case sides, the haf 922 has none

Last edited:

steveuk87

Super Star
Steve, computing is my only money hogging interest. Me and the wife do try to save all the time, this is kind of the end of nearly a decade of saving. We've aleady gotten through £15000 (including the pc) on leisure this year, but as I say to spend that amount has taken nearly a decade of saving.:)

Geez man thats along time! haha, and i'm the same when i get paid its not even in my bank for 24 hours my gf moves it online to her bank and leaves me with about £100 to cover my expenses :/ haha ah well i dont mind she looks after me :)

Steve