Thinking of dipping my toe into the gaming pool

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If I uploaded videos, I'd say that was mine....I am so bad that, almot every level, I just stand-off and pick them off from a distance. I always look at the "par time" for each level I play and then laugh hilariously....a par time of 15 minutes normally takes me a solid 3 hours :eek:
yeah the Par times are a joke, I've got it set to easy & like you don't get anywhere near them, this morning I started the 3rd mission, been splatted about 3 times, watched a you tube video for tips, managed to get on the truth & reconciliation & saved it for now.

Downloaded Alien:isolation earlier

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Na, just get a new gaming chair...

commode.jpg

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'm not an expert on this, I think @SpyderTracks will probably know more. One thing I can say is that I regret choosing leather. It's unbearable to sit on in the summer months, I have to drape a towel over the thing so I don't stick to it. And the cat treats it as a scratching post. My next chair will be a nice mesh one.

scarpa1

Enthusiast
My highest gaming hours have been:

Over 2500 - The Division
500+ hours - The Division 2
300+ hours and will still carry on a bit more - Ghost Recon: Wildlands - very strategic shoot em up game this one - involves several methods of play - just go in shooting if you want but some missions you have to do undetected etc. involves First person, driving vehicles - cars, helicopters, planes...

500+ hours and was still playing this when my laptop blew up LOL - Elite Dangerous / Horizons expansion

and I occasionally still revisit Ultima Online having played it from when it was out many many years ago...
The Division, probably one of my favourite games.
I played on PlayStation though. Got the ps5 last week and it shows your total hours, I knew it was high but seeing it again.
Total hours for Division 1 and 2, 4462 hours o_O
Haven't been on division 2 for nearly 2 months as well.
Had a few more hours on division 2 but I was really disappointed with the updates and how the Division 2 progressed.
The updates on Division 1 were miles better.

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, what do you reckon will be my biggest challenge tomorrow:

1. Getting through the Library in Halo
  2. Putting the new gaming chair together
Took me god knows how many tries to get out of the swamp :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, what do you reckon will be my biggest challenge tomorrow:

1. Getting through the Library in Halo
  2. Putting the new gaming chair together
Took me god knows how many tries to get out of the swamp :ROFLMAO:
The answer is #1, as the chair is here and assembled

Front view.jpg

Front view

Front with footrest.jpg

Front with footrest extended

Side view.jpg

Side view

Pretty pleased with it, @AgentCooper , what do you reckon the the cable management? 🤣