THQ is no More

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
oh i see, hmmm, metro is nothing like dead island hahaha. Will see how that one turns out...

Yeh but its not them making the game, they just own the studios, hopefully they won't muck around with the series too much, although I doubt they'll do much with Last Light, seeing as its near release

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Yeh but its not them making the game, they just own the studios, hopefully they won't muck around with the series too much, although I doubt they'll do much with Last Light, seeing as its near release

I dont have much knowledge of game developers/publishers, I just play their games hahha

I wont be buying it for anything more than a fiver neway so. Sick of paying top price for games whena few weeks/months later prices are less than half.

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
I dont have much knowledge of game developers/publishers, I just play their games hahha

I wont be buying it for anything more than a fiver neway so. Sick of paying top price for games whena few weeks/months later prices are less than half.

Aha im the same mate, would much rather 10 old games than one new game for the same price

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Aha im the same mate, would much rather 10 old games than one new game for the same price

For me its not the price of new games. But the quality, look at max payne 3 or MOH warfighter, both relatively pants.

Its just crap tht publishers/developers are happy to release titles that are not anywhere near the quality that could be achieved

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Not to worry for Saints Row atleast, but I assume Metro will get a new developer.

*EDIT* I suspect not given 4A Games aren't owned by THQ

"Koch Media/Deep Silver acquires intellectual property rights for Saints Row & Metro, also acquires North American development studio Volition in closed THQ auction"

Last edited:

rickne

Master Poster
Remember guys alot of the devs from the games will be brought over. At least the core members. There wont be much changed n existing games. Prhaps future releases yeah.

steaky360

I'll be trés gutted it anyone ruins Metro Last Light... I'm still looking forward to this game, doesn't want to get ruined lol!

Although I guess its mostly finished now so should be ok!