Time for a new rig

Hello, I have been PC gaming for around 25 years on and off. In the past I have bought rigs from Chillblast and always been really pleased. This time round I thought I'd give PCS a try. I haven't got a lot to lay out around £1,200 for the PC and a monitor. I tend to play only single player stuff on FPSs and opemvworld like Borderlands 3, Farcry 5, Titanfall 2, Witcher Tec ,but my son plays Overwatch with his friends. I have looked at a system based on the Ryzen 5 5600x . I am not sure about monitors as all the ones I like the look of are unavailable do far! I would really value some advice on this and the provisional set up I have saved which roughly comes to £1,050 so I have around £200 for the monitor.

Case COOLERMASTER MASTERBOX MB530P RGB GAMING CASE
Processor (CPU) AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Six Core CPU (3.7GHz-4.6GHz/35MB CACHE/AM4)
Motherboard ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) -
ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM) 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (2 x 8GB)
Graphics Card 4GB AMD RADEON™ RX 570 - HDMI, DP - DX® 12
1st Storage Drive 256GB PCS 2.5" SSD, SATA 6 Gb (500MB/R, 400MB/W)
2nd Storage Drive 1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB
CACHE
DVD/BLU-RAY Drive NOT REQUIRED
Power Supply CORSAIR 450W CV SERIES™ CV-450 POWER SUPPLY
Power Cable 1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Processor Cooling STANDARD AMD CPU COOLER
Thermal Paste STANDARD THERMAL PASTE FOR SUFFICIENT COOLING
Sound Card ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Network Card 10/100/1000 GIGABIT LAN PORT (Wi-Fi NOT INCLUDED)
Wireless Network Card WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD
USB/Thunderbolt Options MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT
PORTS
Operating System Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence

Many thanks, Steve

snappyhappy2015

Steve, though I have seen tests showing that the cooler that comes with the 5600X does a job. I think that AMD CPU's prefer faster RAM and better cooling to get the most from them. The price difference between 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz and 16GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 3200MHz (2 x 8GB) is only £17. Going forward a higher gb graphics card may also be useful going forward. The PCS pre-configured in the link below ticks a lot of boxes though it comes in at £1118 , do you already have a monitor that you could use for a while till you upgrade.

Hello, thanks very much for the suggestion. The PC in the link looks good and my budget will stretch as its only a little over. My present monitor probably wouldn't cope with the faster speed but I'm not too worried as I'm sure I can get a new one if I look around online.