Today’s banter thread :)

Citrus_9

Expert
You have kids too then? I’m paying big money every month just so we can watch badly directed movies exactly like this. 🙄
Don't have kids yet, but I'm being as a kid myself as having difficulties to agree on certain things with myself... That I guess would be a fairly similar feeling as you have 🙃 I actually love movies for kids. C'mon, what can be better than a bottle of glorious drink on a Friday evening with Frozen and the napkins for tears 🤣

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
Don't have kids yet, but I'm being as a kid myself as having difficulties to agree on certain things with myself... That I guess would be a fairly similar feeling as you have 🙃 I actually love movies for kids. C'mon, what can be better than a bottle of glorious drink on a Friday evening with Frozen and the napkins for tears 🤣
I may be reluctant to admit it - but that doesn't make it any less true!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I must admit, I have the Frozen album on vinyl along with several others including Lion King, The Jungle Book and several others.

I pretend it's for my nephews and nieces, but who am I kidding :)

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I must admit, I have the Frozen album on vinyl along with several others including Lion King, The Jungle Book and several others.

I pretend it's for my nephews and nieces, but who am I kidding :)
Disney musinc has come on in leaps and bounds I must say. When I brought my daighter to see Moana for the first time I was quite blown away by the score.

(Eh, hang on a sec, just realsing, you don't expect FedEx threads to go in this direction normally, do you? :unsure: Perhaps it might be best for all involved if we get back on topic! :D )

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Disney musinc has come on in leaps and bounds I must say. When I brought my daighter to see Moana for the first time I was quite blown away by the score.

(Eh, hang on a sec, just realsing, you don't expect FedEx threads to go in this direction normally, do you? :unsure: Perhaps it might be best for all involved if we get back on topic! :D )
Maybe we can sell it to Disney as a script idea for a film........... :ROFLMAO:

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
What do you subscribe to?
Previously I had Sky Q, with multi room, and Sports, and HD, and then Netflix and Disney+ - about €130 a month - and all for the privilege of mostly watching endless re-runs of Peppa Pig! 😀

We’ve just cut Sky - mostly due to the financial fun that has come with CV-19 - and survive with Netflix and Disney alone now. About €17 a month now and we’re just as happy!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Previously I had Sky Q, with multi room, and Sports, and HD, and then Netflix and Disney+ - about €130 a month - and all for the privilege of mostly watching endless re-runs of Peppa Pig! 😀

We’ve just cut Sky - mostly due to the financial fun that has come with CV-19 - and survive with Netflix and Disney alone now. About €17 a month now and we’re just as happy!
I do think Sky has been vastly replaced with much better - and cheaper - streaming alternatives.

NoddyPirate

Grand Master

When I say just as happy - I’m devastated at the loss of my golf and will never get over it - but everyone that matters is happy. 🙄

NoddyPirate

Grand Master
I do miss Sky in many ways - but I was paying for so much more service than I used.

Prime is OK - I have it with the Prime subscription which has saved me about €1,000 in the past three weeks alone on delivery costs so I won't complain. (BTW, I hate people that exaggerate - I must know a million people that do it.)

Netflix is super - Disney+ is good - and that gets us through most scrapes. NowTV gets used every now and again for short period subs only at this stage....