Today I Have

kruppsy

Master
I guarantee my homemade wine will give you a hangover. London Zoo approched me during the recent tranquiliser shortage...

That last bit was a joke by the way, I don't promote or condone the giving of alcohol or indeed hangovers to animals.

Stay safe out there.

Last edited:

Boozad

Prolific Poster
I've been drunk enough twice to have hangovers. Never had one.

I'm a silly/giggly drunk.

In my teens to mid twenties I used to drink enough to have a hangover probably five days out if seven but never really had one. But, as Rakk says, as soon as you pass thirty things start to change. You have been warned.

Yamikotai

Expert
I'm a whiskey/homebrew 60% vodka man (if it doesn't burn on the way down it's not a real drink). I'm sure I could handle your wine, kruppsy :p

i gave away my laptop to a girl at uni on one of those nights.
lool

I don't actually drink that often, maybe once every two months on average. But when I do it's a lot, usually.

Last edited:

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Wine is the staple diet over here. When you go into one of the local tavernas (not the tourist ones) the first thing on the table is a 1 litre carafe of local wine (per couple, that is). Then they ask you what food you'd like with your wine. Say what you like about the Greeks but they've got their priorities right. :)

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Still hungover from yesterday and I'm 24. Despite vomiting all over myself whilst stood at the bar - I ran away quick enough for no one to notice...... and spent the rest of the early hours of sunday morning dancing away coated in aftershave which I got from the toilet man. I said "Some guy just threw up all over me at the bar!" When really it was just me........ *shame mode*

bigben

Master Poster
Still hungover from yesterday and I'm 24. Despite vomiting all over myself whilst stood at the bar - I ran away quick enough for no one to notice...... and spent the rest of the early hours of sunday morning dancing away coated in aftershave which I got from the toilet man. I said "Some guy just threw up all over me at the bar!" When really it was just me........ *shame mode*
Noice.

I'm 19 and have mild hangovers most times I drink. I think that's the Red Bull rather than the actual alcohol though..

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Today I am absolutely knackered as my five year old daughter is ill and I've had the grand total of three and a half hours sleep, all on a night when I needed desperately to catch up on some sleep. :(

rickne

Master Poster
Gotta love kids. My baby keeps the missus on her toes at night when im on night shift . Its like she knows Im away and plays up. To be fair she has a bad cold too and very chesty. So lots of crying every half hour. :)

Boozad

Prolific Poster
Oh yeah in the seven and a half years since we had our first daughter I've lost so much sleep it's untrue. I've never been so tired in my whole life, wouldn't change them for the world though.

Yamikotai

Expert
Aww yis. Got asked to do a sample review for the hardware reviewer position I applied for. Gonna do it on my Genesis IV :p

Yamikotai

Expert
We'll see. The actual reviewing I can do in my sleep but the photography is relatively new to me. And I need to pick up a few things to get some decent pics.

kruppsy

Master
This little lot arrived today.

IMAG0863.jpg

The final pieces of the puzzle...just need to find the time to throw it all together now...