Tom Clancy Games, Ghost Recon, Rainbow 6, Splinter cell

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Thinking of getting these, what do you guys think?

1646225998877.png

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They are very very dated mate, Splinter Cell holds up a little better being newer but yeah they can be rough to get into the controls and such.

Ghost Recon particularly is superb though if you can get your head around the old school jank

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
They are very very dated mate, Splinter Cell holds up a little better being newer but yeah they can be rough to get into the controls and such.

Ghost Recon particularly is superb though if you can get your head around the old school jank
@Steveyg , cheers mate, just looking for something to buy with my refund

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you're looking for a shooter that requires thought on GOG mate then SWAT 4 is the must recommend. It's absolutely fantastic, stands the test of time and is brilliantly atmospheric. Eons ahead of it's time, glowing 5 star recommendation from me and I've played through it again about a year ago and still holds up pretty good

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If you're looking for a shooter that requires thought on GOG mate then SWAT 4 is the must recommend. It's absolutely fantastic, stands the test of time and is brilliantly atmospheric. Eons ahead of it's time, glowing 5 star recommendation from me and I've played through it again about a year ago and still holds up pretty good

Just installing, looks good, cheers for the heads up