trying to buy on finance

ianpan

for some reason every time i hit proceed, it comes up with a total of £0.00 on the choose your finance page and when and when i hit proceed it just sends me back to my account home page rather than the enter my card details page????

tom_gr7

Life Serving
hmmm does seem odd, i'd give pcs a bell in the morning, unless someone who works for pcs tells you otherwise on here.

ianpan

hmmm does seem odd, i'd give pcs a bell in the morning, unless someone who works for pcs tells you otherwise on here.

cheers, i'll just have to wait another night lol
just wanted to get it sorted, it's taken to long already choosing what i want, what with all the chopping and changing comprimising.:sweatdrop:

tom_gr7

Life Serving
all the chopping and changing is so worth it mate, taking the time to decide what components are best suited for your pc needs, researching into different pc stuff! fun stuff.

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Apologies for this. We have just upgraded to a new (much faster) server today. :)

Despite our best efforts there were a few teething problems and converting a quote into an order by finance was one. This has now been corrected so you should be able to proceed and place the order.

ianpan

Apologies for this. We have just upgraded to a new (much faster) server today. :)

Despite our best efforts there were a few teething problems and converting a quote into an order by finance was one. This has now been corrected so you should be able to proceed and place the order.

turned out it was no good anyway!!!!
i have sorted out my credit rating over the last 3 months with experian to bring it back to a 882 score, from 580 out of 999 and still got declined.
so we tried to get it though in my girlfriends name as she has a very good rating too and also a mortgage, which normally means you can have whatever you want and she got declined too.
so i don't know what you need to be, to be able to get credit with these people?

it,s only a £2237 pc!!

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
I wouldn't take it personally ianpan - in the current climate we're finding that many finance houses are being extremely strict with their acceptance levels.

Perhaps consider applying again for a slightly cheaper system, or if not we can accept payment by credit/debit card?

PaulH

Bright Spark
Have taken the order today (lovely to speak to you Ian) Your going to really enjoy that system - couldnt fault it at all!

ianpan

Have taken the order today (lovely to speak to you Ian) Your going to really enjoy that system - couldnt fault it at all!

it's like booking a holiday!!!!! now i've ordered it, i want it NOW!! lol
also can't wait to see what games are included, thanks again for that.
just gonna have to sit back and twiddle my thumbs for a couple of weeks i suppose:whistling::sleeping::sweatdrop: