Turn off light CORSAIR H100x

jamin101

Hi I am trying to turn off the light on my CORSAIR H100x RGB ELITE HIGH PERFORMANCE CPU COOLER. I have managed to turn off the other lights using icue but the cooler isn't showing up in there, is there a way to fix this?

Thanks

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

Is the cooler showing up in iCUE at all?

It usually has its own panel, and is not controlled via the Lighting Node or Commander Pro panel.

If it's not showing in iCUE, it would normally mean either something is interfering (i.e. another piece of control software such as Armory Crate), or that something has come disconnected and is defaulting to the last saved config.

jamin101

Thanks for the swift reply, Yes it isn't showing up at all, I only got the Computer yesterday and haven't added any extra control software

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-13 174305.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-13 174305.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 110

Bhuna50

Author Level
I’m assuming you have a similar build to me as I just spent a couple of days trying to do the same.

It’s as mentioned. You need to download the motherboard software ArmouryCrate. You will then be able to set the RGB for the fans attached to the AIO and the pump rgb.

jamin101

Hi thanks for your reply I have checked my installed apps and it says I have ArmouryCrate installed but I can't see it in the apps list to open it not sure if I'm just being dumb!!

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-10-14 085732.png
    Screenshot 2023-10-14 085732.png
    66.4 KB · Views: 105

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Hi thanks for your reply I have checked my installed apps and it says I have ArmouryCrate installed but I can't see it in the apps list to open it not sure if I'm just being dumb!!
Just start typing armoury crate in the search box and it should pop up

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
That's what I have been trying but it's not coming up, maybe I should try reinstalling it
ok try aura lighting, if i remember that's the lighting bit of armoury crate, mind you I'm still surprised that Icue doesn't see the cooler