Tweakprefetch error help

Driver170

Hi i'm at a stage on nicks bible (optimising OS7) for FSX. when i use the tweakprefetch tool, once i got to tools, rebuild layout.ini i get an error message saying,

Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. if you click continue, the app will ignore this error and attempt to continue.

access is denied

Here are the instructions,

Launch TweakPrefetch

a. In the OPTIONS menu select ADVANCED CONTROLS

b. In the GUI change both the PREFETCH and SUPERFETCH bullets to BOOT ONLY

c. Click the CLEAR PREFETCH button and select YES to allow it. There is no need to back up the prefetch contents however if you wish to back them up, when the program requests that operation you can do so. otherwise select NO.

d. Click APPLY, it will request a reboot.. click YES and reboot the system

AFTER A REBOOT> IMPORTANT: DO NOT touch the keyboard or mouse FOR AT LEAST 5 minutes, then proceed. Windows must fully boot. The desktop appearing is not 'fully booted'. At the end of the boot cycle Windows will write a file to the prefetch folder but you must wait and allow this file to be compiled CORRECTLY. Please wait 5 minutes before touching the mouse or the keyboard!

After the 5 Minute Wait:

e. Launch Tweak Prefetch again. In the TOOLS menu, select REBUILD LAYOUT.INI and select YES. Do not touch the system and allow the process to complete. Once finished the program will request a reboot, select YES and reboot.

Once i go to E and launch tweak prefetch and rebuild layout.ini i get that error message!

Can someone with expertise help please :)