Two Point Campus

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
As a youngster (I won't mention how young so as to not offend the old-timers on here), I was a huge fan of Bullfrog's Theme Hospital. I've posted on here previously about the amazing games made by companies based in and around Guildford as a hotbed of UK development, and Theme Hospital was among the best in my view, even if it was typically overshadowed by its big brother Theme Park. A few years back, some ex-Bullfrog employees formed Two Point Studios and released Two Point Hospital which was very much a spiritual successor to Theme Hospital, with many weird & wonderful illnesses such as:

- Jest Infections
Jest-Infection.jpg

and Night Fevers
Night-Fever.jpg

The illnesses are pretty funny and very much capture the humour of the original game. I've had an eye on the studio's next game and as of today, Two Point Campus can now be pre-ordered (I won't be doing so, but I have wishlisted the game!). This game will task you with running a university and looks to be every bit as bonkers and silly as TPH!

Will be keeping an eye on its release in May.

Last edited:

Bhuna50

Author Level
I saw this pop up on my Steam and wish listed as well. Then I thought to myself, no point in preordering as i have so many games still to play, try to forget it as in 12 to 15 months time it’ll be on Humble Bundle Choice ready for when a DLC is about to come out. 😂😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I saw this pop up on my Steam and wish listed as well. Then I thought to myself, no point in preordering as i have so many games still to play, try to forget it as in 12 to 15 months time it’ll be on Humble Bundle Choice ready for when a DLC is about to come out. 😂😂
You're not wrong mate!

Bhuna50

Author Level
I’m pretty sure TPH went into Choice just as some DLC came out.

So hopefully by then I will have completed a large batch of games I’ve still got to play. I’m actually enjoying an hour or two gaming each evening again at moment. Quite stress relieving. 😂😂