Unable to purchase upgrade

I am trying to purchase a new power supply for my computer through the upgrade feature and it won't let me purchase it and keeps giving this error. The only thing I have added is the PSU and the delivery nothing else.

Attachments

• 14716b17-1dfa-41d5-b395-831518259389.jpg
    14716b17-1dfa-41d5-b395-831518259389.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 168
D

Deleted member 41971

I am trying to purchase a new power supply for my computer through the upgrade feature and it won't let me purchase it and keeps giving this error. The only thing I have added is the PSU and the delivery nothing else.

I tried adding a charger for my laptop via testing the upgrade feature and it also would not let me, so I am guessing its a bug

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Thanks all for highlighting it, @OliBaldwyn I’d also suggest contacting them tomorrow by web chat (easiest way to get through) and I’ll also put a note for the site admins for them to have a look.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I had a problem yesterday with an upgrade, said they had a problem , so i tried 3 more times with same result, looked on order page a little later and i'd been billed all 4, phoned them up (was told chat was only for pre sales) and got it sorted 3 of the orders cancelled and money on it way back to my account, so guys check your order pages just in case.............