Upcoming Borderlands movie

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I’m sure you’ve all heard of this, the upcoming Borderlands movie by Eli Roth who is very good.

Little mini snippet by Jamie Lee Curtis who has a role in it, I like what she has to say! I also think she’s a goddess!

Movies based on video games have a rough reputation, but the ones that go a bit nuts tend to be the best - Raul Julia was immense in Street Fighter. Given the bonkers nature of Borderlands, if they turn it upto 11, it could and probably even should work.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Movies based on video games have a rough reputation, but the ones that go a bit nuts tend to be the best - Raul Julia was immense in Street Fighter. Given the bonkers nature of Borderlands, if they turn it upto 11, it could and probably even should work.
I trust Eli Roth as well, he always comes at things with a very different perspective to any "hollywood" director.

I have faith in this adaptation, I know I'm jinxing things, but feeling pretty optimistic about it.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't get how the cast is so good for this film? It's honestly really baffling me I mean Cate Blanchett is involved for some reason which is mind blowing

No idea what to think of this but hoping it'll be fun