Upcoming Predator prequel - Prey

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm a big fan of the Aliens & Predator series (I love AVP too... although understand why they polarised the fandom). Hoping this is going to be great :), wonder if it'll be a total reboot or a prequel to any of the other Predator movies thus far.
They've been quite clever at putting little Easter eggs in each film to tie back to the others, I have no doubt there will be some links here and there.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
BAB3F55E-EEB5-4CEB-B89E-637BAC1FA393.gif

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I liked AVP but I segregated the universes in my mind. Predator 1 & 2 on one side.... everything else thrown in a cupboard in the other side.

Just for entertainment value I enjoy most of them. I think Predators is the only one that I've never taken to. The Predator was rough as well but it had me hopeful of something interesting with the ending (The Predator Killer) .......... only to again be disappointed.

slimbob

Enthusiast
I loved Predator so many classic scenes like shooting the forest with the mini gun. I also like predator 2 to the dismay of my mates who were let down by it. The scene where the predator jumps into the alley and walks through the water to kill King Willie was so bloody good. The music by Alan Silvestri is so powerful!