Upgrades for current PCS PC?

Alagix

Hey, Ive had my PC for about year and half now. Im looking to upgrade some parts of it but cant realy see how I can do so.

I saw PCS will be introducing an upgrade existing computers section of the website soon, but Ive also read you can purchase the componants already and have them shiped out to you, so long as the PC was purchased from PCS. I cant seem to find this on their website. Could someone post a link of this particular page please Id be very grateful thanks :)

I would go to other sites and buy the componants, but I had such awesome great service from the techys on the main site, and indeed on these forums, that Id like to keep my PC 100% affiliated with them.

keynes

Multiverse Poster
Hey, Ive had my PC for about year and half now. Im looking to upgrade some parts of it but cant realy see how I can do so.

I saw PCS will be introducing an upgrade existing computers section of the website soon, but Ive also read you can purchase the componants already and have them shiped out to you, so long as the PC was purchased from PCS. I cant seem to find this on their website. Could someone post a link of this particular page please Id be very grateful thanks :)

I would go to other sites and buy the componants, but I had such awesome great service from the techys on the main site, and indeed on these forums, that Id like to keep my PC 100% affiliated with them.
You can buy the components from them but you need to email them or call them to request a price for those. As far as I know there is no link on the website yet.