Upgrading

hi guys, just got my new rig through PCS and so far everything is perfect, however i was advised to get some new RAM straight away as i didn't pick the right one for my build ( My fault ) i was wandering if anyone has used the upgrade feature on PCS website yet if so how does this work with warranty and fitting stuff like this if anyone could help me out with info that would be great thanks. Also if they suggest going through PCS or just sourcing the RAM myself would this voind my warrentyetc

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
hi guys, just got my new rig through PCS and so far everything is perfect, however i was advised to get some new RAM straight away as i didn't pick the right one for my build ( My fault ) i was wandering if anyone has used the upgrade feature on PCS website yet if so how does this work with warranty and fitting stuff like this if anyone could help me out with info that would be great thanks. Also if they suggest going through PCS or just sourcing the RAM myself would this voind my warrentyetc
What is your full spec? What RAM have you been advised to get and why?

Case
CORSAIR CRYSTAL SERIES 570X RGB GAMING CASE
Custom Liquid Cooling Kit
Liquid Series Mid Kit - EK
Tubing
Clear Flexible Tubing (Black Fittings)
Coolant Colour
Mayhems X1 UV Green
LED Lighting
50cm Green LED Strip
Overclocked CPU
Overclocked AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6 Core (3.8GHz @ up to 4.3GHz)
Motherboard
ASUS® TUF X570-PLUS GAMING (USB 3.2 Gen 2, PCIe 4.0, CrossFireX) - ARGB Ready!
Memory (RAM)
8GB Corsair VENGEANCE DDR4 2400MHz (2 x 4GB)
Graphics Card
8GB NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 2080 SUPER - HDMI, 3x DP GeForce - RTX VR Ready!
1st Storage Drive
1TB SEAGATE BARRACUDA SATA-III 3.5" HDD, 6GB/s, 7200RPM, 64MB CACHE
1st Storage Drive
250GB SEAGATE BARRACUDA 120 2.5" SSD, (up to 560MB/sR | 540MB/sW)
Power Supply
CORSAIR 750W RM SERIES™ MODULAR 80 PLUS® GOLD, ULTRA QUIET
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre UK Power Cable (Kettle Lead)
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)
Wireless/Wired Networking
WIRELESS 802.11N 300Mbps/2.4GHz PCI-E CARD
USB/Thunderbolt Options
MIN. 2 x USB 3.0 & 2 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL + MIN. 2 FRONT PORTS
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence

This is my spec not the best as i was quite new to ordering and i was advise to Get at least 16GB RAM as i mainly use my pc for gaming and was told that the 8GB might be a bit low so thought i would upgrade to the 32GB Corsair vengence 3200MHz (2x16GB)

yea i don't know why i went so cheap on ram bad decision on my part especially as im upgrading after 2 days but my own fault i guess, and no i avoid all the simulator games, but was thinking 32GB just because i can, i don't know whether this is just going to far or its a good idea to future proof a little, ( as with the storage i have already got parts from another build to put in)