UV LED Strips

I'm trying to figure out how I can get the LED strips installed in my system to be constantly lit as opposed to pulsating which is what they are doing now. The LED strips are plugged straight into my motherboard and I have no clue how to control them.

Looking for some help on how to do this

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm trying to figure out how I can get the LED strips installed in my system to be constantly lit as opposed to pulsating which is what they are doing now. The LED strips are plugged straight into my motherboard and I have no clue how to control them.

Looking for some help on how to do this
What motherboard have you got?

I have the ASUS® ROG STRIX Z390-E GAMING: ATX motherboard. I have downloaded some software called AURA and it does control the lighting but it synchronizes it automatically. I just want the UV LED strips on constantly and then whatever lighting on the motherboard, I don't know how to independently control the lighting though.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Found this on the Asus forums:

Hi,

Sorry, I did not express myself, it is not possible to manage the effects independently for each AURA Sync device, but it is possible to manage the colors independently for each AURA Sync device by disabling synchronization via the button synchronization below each AURA Sync device.