Valhiem

Has Anyone else succumbed to the whispers of the internet and installed this quaint little viking survival game currently trying to play through solo for the challenge its alot of fun until a troll walks out the woods and destroys your house because you built it to close to the black forest :(
Where-to-find-the-merchant-Valheim.jpg
How-to-Defeat-Trolls-in-Valheim-e1612884661455.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
I must admit I got it, couple of weeks ago, haven't got far yet though, always get stuck with what to do next :)
Its very pretty though (even on my1070)

I must admit I got it, couple of weeks ago, haven't got far yet though, always get stuck with what to do next :)
Its very pretty though (even on my1070)
Im suprised my 1080 loves it and for such a low polygon game it looks stunning in some instances the game feels slow at first then realise you just played it for hours and it felt like minutes game that has really good mechanics and well designed over the usual just looking flashy :)

francisbaud

Nice screenshots! The graphics in Valheim look pretty good (strangely enough considering the pixelated textures and models). 5 million copies sold in a month is a success story.

Nice screenshots! The graphics in Valheim look pretty good (strangely enough considering the pixelated textures and models). 5 million copies sold in a month is a success story.
Im really suprised by how good it is gives you a boss to defeat for each biome so gives you somthing to aim for which fuels your crafting and resource gathering found myself sitting on my boat fishing for a hour :) playing solo as dont have time to play with friends at the moment thought it would be very grindey solo but pleasantly suprised the map looks like sim city with all my outposts scatterd around the map :)

(Screenshots arnt mine just random google images to demonstrate game )

ChrisCooney

Silver Level Poster
Currently on a mission to gather enough iron for the armour. We've beaten the first two bosses. Really, really enjoying the game so far! Also installed Cyberpunk and Mount & Blade 2 so been kept quite busy with those!

Currently on a mission to gather enough iron for the armour. We've beaten the first two bosses. Really, really enjoying the game so far! Also installed Cyberpunk and Mount & Blade 2 so been kept quite busy with those!
I played the first mount and blade loved it :) tho I cant get enough of brutal doom at the moment