Vanguard 27" AIO screen quality

Chimeleon

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy the Vanguard 27" AIO for use as a tidy workstation and for casual gaming.

I've seen fantastic reviews regarding PCS and their builds seem excellent for the price, however I've not been able to find any detailed information about what the screen itself looks like or how it performs.

If anyone has any information or pictures regarding the screen please can you let me know?

Thank you

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
The chassis is, apparently, a HAILAN X700. You can try googling that to see whether you can get any info on the panel.

Otherwise I'd suggest calling PCS to ask about the panel. AIOs don't come up super often on the forums so going direct to PCS might give you more information, and faster.

I generally advocate against AIO pcs, as regular PCs can give a lot more scope for upgrades, better value for money, and if your screen ever dies it's much less hassle to replace.

Chimeleon

Thank you for the response,

I googled around for the Hailan x700 but have had similar luck finding information for that screen.

I understand AIOs have their price to performance and practicality restrictions, but for the added benefit of not having an individual tower or laptop is what I am seeking from a computer I won't be using much!

If you find out anything more please do let me know

Oussebon

Multiverse Poster
I won't find out anything else I'm afraid (as per the sig, I don't work for PCS). Google is the limit of the tools at my disposal! :)

I do encourage you to give them a call and see if you can get detailed specs of the screen. If you do, please do share here as it may help someone else