VAT

Davinio

Everyone has to pay their own countries tax.

If you order off the dutch site it includes all taxes.

If you order off the UK site, it doesn't and you'll be charged taxes at customs before delivery.
Can I refund my payment on the uk website and then pay on the dutch website to avoid VAT? So yes how do I do that?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Can I refund my payment on the uk website and then pay on the dutch website to avoid VAT? So yes how do I do that?
If you've ordered on the UK site you haven't paid any taxes, you'll get a bill for your countries taxes when it hits customs.

The price will be the same no matter which site you order off, it's just that if you order off the dutch site, the tax is charged on order.

You can cancel anything you buy from anywhere.

But you won't avoid tax, that's not possible no matter where you live.

All the details on how to cancel are on your online account, it takes up to 14 days for payment to arrive back in your account as normal.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
How much time do I have to pay VAT? Is it still shipping or is it waiting?
It'll be your countries normal Sales Tax rate (generally around 20%). I'd imagine it'd be held at customs until the VAT is paid if you keep your order through the UK site (then released once it's been paid). If you were to cancel and order through the dutch site then it'd be paid straight away when you order so it'd likely be quicker through customs. We don't know your current order status, you'd have to log into your account on the main site and check the "orders" tab on your account page.

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
To save a few potential questions, you'll likely find these two images helpful

1635366689465.png

status_guide.png