Very Powerfull Fusion 4 Laptop - amazing..

shagop

Recently bought a Fusion 4 laptop 14 inch with very high configuration which is absolutely amazing. Its total weight is 1 kg only.

Attachments

• 10_big.png
    10_big.png
    376.8 KB · Views: 181
  • 9_big.png
    9_big.png
    208.5 KB · Views: 196

ROBNET54

Hi, congrats on the purchase!! I myself I am pondering the purchase of a Fusion IV ( 14" or 15"). Some users have reported issues with the USB Ports (All fresh USB ports are hard to use, it takes several insertions -about 5/10?- to get the ports smooth) & the touchpad ( really difficult to use - jerky, jumpy, hard to position, etc).
Since you have had the machine for almost 2 months, I wonder if you could give your appraisal on the machine so far and comment on the issues above. Your opinion will be greatly appreciated & will help me !! Thanks in advance!!

shagop

Hi,
1. The USB ports are very tight and difficult to insert a pen drive. I think it will take ages to smooth the USB ports. very unhappy about it.
2. I have issues with Audio headphones port, it is also having problem, sometimes sound does not come full. we need to rotate the headphone jack and pull and replug in to make it work. bit unhappy, but getting used to it.
3. The touch pad, looks okay to me, nothing to complain.
Thanks.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi,
1. The USB ports are very tight and difficult to insert a pen drive. I think it will take ages to smooth the USB ports. very unhappy about it.
2. I have issues with Audio headphones port, it is also having problem, sometimes sound does not come full. we need to rotate the headphone jack and pull and replug in to make it work. bit unhappy, but getting used to it.
Thanks.
The audio issue, you shouldn't be putting up with that, best to call PCS for advice. You don't have to make do with something that's not working as it should be, you have a valid warranty.

ROBNET54

Hi,
Thanks.
Hi, Thanks for your comment!! I think you should claim your warranty to PCS, it is not logical to put up with these inconveniences !!