Very urgent help needed!!

calduf

Silver Level Poster
Hi, recently went through the tedious and painfull process of a format on my old computer and i was stuck at the activation page for a while as it would not recognise any of my interent devices, so i finally decided to activate through the phone, which to my surprize was not as painful as i thought, so i installed drivers and basic needs, and all was fine, then i installed avast, and maleware bytes and did a scan on my computer, it found like 850 odd viruses etc, but according to them all were succesfully removed, but the main point for concern is that one of the files was occupaying a java folder and when it was deleted (permanantly) java failed to work and evrything about it to, so i thought a simple reinstall would work which it didnt, so i thought i could go into the controll panel and go to add/remove programs and manualy remove it but there is not even a button to remove/change or repiar or anything, its so frustrating, as there are buttons for other things to remove etc. this is really starting to tick me off, i have tried various soulutions from people, including downloadable programs to help (which didnt at all) and even tried the regestry fixes which also didnt work, infact it actualls adds more java stuff somehow. i took to the final resort of a system restore to (supposedly) beofre i had installed it. it would go through witht eh process, but when it actualy started back up it had not restored, even though it said restore succesfull, i have tried to delete anything and everything to do with it, but still porblems persist. even when i try to (supposedly) reinstall it goes though with "downloading the installer" etc, but then it says a previous verion of java is installed do you want to reinstalll, so i click yes and it does it again. i just dunno what to do, and i hope someone can shed a little light, thanks guys, and good luck youll need it!.