Vortex III or Optimus III

ucakxch

I do not understand much about the computer hardware and wondering which chasis (15.6") would be a better choice.

Optimus III is lighter, smaller, has secondary hard drive along ODD and it is cheaper.

Vortex III has more choice of graphics card, back-lit keyboard, larger maximum supported memory, better speakers, 1 more USB 3.0.

It seems that Optimus III suits my need better than vortex, but I don't know if chasis will affect the general performance of a laptop.

Also, is the quality of Vortex better than Optimus (less problem-prone? more solid?)? As I will go back to my home country one mouth later, I

really want my new laptop to be reliable so that I will not send it back or order parts from thousand miles away. :wacko:

Hope you guys would give me some suggestion, I just can't wait any longer to place an order for my first customized laptop:tt2:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Welcome to our forums :)

The Vortex III is the higest quality notebook we sell. In therms of being "problem-prone" both chassis are equal - we do not sell notebooks that have known chances of being "problem-prone".

The Optimus III series are very powerful, but the Vortex III series are the most powerful and they are designed for ultimate high end use, such as gaming, video editing etc. The Optimus III series are also good for gaming, but not quite as powerful as the Vortex III.

ucakxch

:tt2:Thank you PSC, just placed my order, I decided to go for the Optimus III in the end. Not sure how long do I need to wait, really looking forward to it.