Vortex IV GPU fan not working anymore

Ganzino

Hello,
I have a Vortex IV series since about 4,5 year. It has been a great Laptop until now. I do have a problem though: the NVIDIA GPU fan is very noisy and seems struggling to work. The results are flashing lights and random shut downs any time I use a software that require the Nvidia GPU rtather than the Intel Chipset. I opened the case and cleaned up everything, and I noticed that the fan seems to be almost dead. I would like to replace the part, but I 've no idea if I can buy a new one somewhere. Any ideas? Many thanks!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello,
I have a Vortex IV series since about 4,5 year. It has been a great Laptop until now. I do have a problem though: the NVIDIA GPU fan is very noisy and seems struggling to work. The results are flashing lights and random shut downs any time I use a software that require the Nvidia GPU rtather than the Intel Chipset. I opened the case and cleaned up everything, and I noticed that the fan seems to be almost dead. I would like to replace the part, but I 've no idea if I can buy a new one somewhere. Any ideas? Many thanks!
Best to contact PCS for spares.