Vyper power problem

harsil

Hi there,

Just bought this laptop a week or so ago for around £1000 and I've been noticing problems with turning on the laptop.
When the charging cable is out and the laptop is fully charged, I will press the power on button but there will be no response and sometimes clicking it several times does nothing.
Also I've found pressing down the power button for a longer period has more of an effect but still not 100% consistent.
When the charging cable is plugged in I have no issue at all.
This problem is inconsistent and sometimes it'll work perfectly fine however It's starting to really annoy me considering the money I spent on it

Thank you for any help.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
This is clearly some sort of hardware issue I think, so your best option is to phone PCS and discuss this with them. Don't email, a phone call is way better. :)

capu

same problem.
I sent the laptop to the factory, they said it was the expected behaviour and that it was a feature for when it's in the bag (???)
so ho can I start it?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
same problem.
I sent the laptop to the factory, they said it was the expected behaviour and that it was a feature for when it's in the bag (???)
so ho can I start it?
Is the issue that you have to press and hold the power button to turn it on when it's on battery?

capu

EDIT: no
I said "same problem"
The problem is the one the OP has:
When the charging cable is out and the laptop is fully charged, I will press the power on button but there will be no response and sometimes clicking it several times does nothing.
Also I've found pressing down the power button for a longer period has more of an effect but still not 100% consistent.
When the charging cable is plugged in I have no issue at all.
This problem is inconsistent and sometimes it'll work perfectly fine

Last edited: