WARNING!!! ~ Hackers have hacked GCC-stream.

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
Cant remember who it was having a go at you F3AR about cheating, but gotta say I think it was pretty out of order when they did, however I dont know anyone well enough on here to voice my opinion at the time. Either way, im glad people on here will finally understand why u were under investigation.

F3AR

Cant remember who it was having a go at you F3AR about cheating, but gotta say I think it was pretty out of order when they did, however I dont know anyone well enough on here to voice my opinion at the time. Either way, im glad people on here will finally understand why u were under investigation.

it was NMEbowen. and yeah, glad to clear my name :)

Kalisnoir

Super Star
How do we know you haven't just fabricated this whole lie to make us think that people are going around banning people to prove a point, it's a bit fishy if you ask me CHEATER!
No but seriously, I didn't even know (unfortunately I have to play on PS3 because my RL friends are console gamers -.-) since I don't play with you guys but definitely sounds frustrating (what happened) and it's good to hear everything is getting sorted.