Warranty question

binarybane

Hi there apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I have a question regarding the warranty that PCS offers. I bought the highest warranty to be safe. So I have noticed a few times that moths have been squeezing into my case then flying out instantly most likely due the change in environment (I have rectified this by getting a photocatalytic lamp). So my question is if a moth decided to kamikaze itself by flying into (insert any important part) effectively destroying it would it be covered by the platinum warranty that PCS offers. Thanks in advance.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hi there apologies if this is in the wrong forum but I have a question regarding the warranty that PCS offers. I bought the highest warranty to be safe. So I have noticed a few times that moths have been squeezing into my case then flying out instantly most likely due the change in environment (I have rectified this by getting a photocatalytic lamp). So my question is if a moth decided to kamikaze itself by flying into (insert any important part) effectively destroying it would it be covered by the platinum warranty that PCS offers. Thanks in advance.
There's a difference between warranty and insurance.

Warranty purely protects against failures due to a factory defect that's attributed to breakdown within a certain time period.

Insurance protects against unwanted damage.

What you're describing wouldn't be a warranty issue, it would be related to insurance.

binarybane

There's a difference between warranty and insurance.

Warranty purely protects against failures due to a factory defect that's attributed to breakdown within a certain time period.

Insurance protects against unwanted damage.

What you're describing wouldn't be a warranty issue, it would be related to insurance.
Brilliant. Thank you for your swift answer.

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
Are the moths attracted by whatever LED colour you have inside your rig? Perhaps changing the colour would help?