Watercooling Loop Maintenance

Gorman

Author Level
So its pretty much time for me to drain the loop in the PC, clean it out and replace the tubing etc. Will also be messing with the fans etc as its a bit loud at the minute.

So its going to be a few hours of being arm deep in the guts of my precious machine.

So my question is, should i bother documenting it?

Have any of you guys got any interest in seeing the inner workings of a custom water loop, pulling it apart etc?

Matt

Bright Spark
So its pretty much time for me to drain the loop in the PC, clean it out and replace the tubing etc. Will also be messing with the fans etc as its a bit loud at the minute.

So its going to be a few hours of being arm deep in the guts of my precious machine.

So my question is, should i bother documenting it?

Have any of you guys got any interest in seeing the inner workings of a custom water loop, pulling it apart etc?

Definitely it always striked me as a difficult process.

Gorman

Author Level
You know they want it Gorman, why tease them? :p

Lets review:

1. My lazy nature
2. I hate cameras
3. I suck at making videos
4. It wont be as good as any of LDUK's

So if im going to do it i want to be sure theres a point!

steveuk87

Super Star
Lets review:

1. My lazy nature
2. I hate cameras
3. I suck at making videos
4. It wont be as good as any of LDUK's

So if im going to do it i want to be sure theres a point!

get LDUK to do it then, invite him round have a beer or 5 and get the camera out!! >.<

Steve

dalbow

My order includes a Coolit ECO, will this require maintenance, if so, how often and will your "expose" help with this type of cooler .... if you answer yes to any of these questions, I'd love to see details

Matt

Bright Spark
Maybe throw in a bit of rap or something to keep up with LDUK'S style. No one raps like the brits.

Gorman

Author Level
My order includes a Coolit ECO, will this require maintenance, if so, how often and will your "expose" help with this type of cooler .... if you answer yes to any of these questions, I'd love to see details

As meds says, the ECO units are completely self contained worry free units.

Nothing like the rig that i have which requires cleaning up every 6 months or so. Much like a fish tank that pumps a 60c chemical stew around, sometimes you get minerals and gunk building up.

steveuk87

Super Star
As meds says, the ECO units are completely self contained worry free units.

Nothing like the rig that i have which requires cleaning up every 6 months or so. Much like a fish tank that pumps a 60c chemical stew around, sometimes you get minerals and gunk building up.

mmmmmmmmmm attractive!!

Steve

steveuk87

Super Star
Nobody picked up on this quote????? You know gorman too well :) - Dirty little hornmonster

i fear i have been thinking the same Paul!! >.< haha Gorman your gonna have to go am afraid lol! i now know you TOO well haha!!

Steve

Gorman

Author Level
On topic. Ive hurt my arm and cant actually lift my case (i tried, it didnt go well), so until im all better this will have to wait. Although i am working on something slightly different which i might post vids of.