We are now ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certified

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We are pleased to announce that we have now achieved ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 certifications. ISO is an international standard-setting body composed of representatives from various national standards organisations. We are pleased to confirm that we are UKAS certified for three standards. One are one of only a few UK based system integrators to have achieved ISO 9001 certification and as far as we are aware we are the only company to have three certifications. We feel that this demonstrates our commitments and attention to detail in everything we do.

ISO 9001Quality Management
ISO 14001Environmental Management
OHSAS 18001Occupational Health and Safety Management
Certificate Number 12959
ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001

We already recycle close to 100% of our cardboard, wood, flexible plastic, polystyrene, strapping and metal. We will continue to improve on our efficiencies, the quality of production, health and safety and recycle where possible.

Last edited:

nhornby51743

Gold Level Poster
Well done! Nice to see some accreditation for committing to reducing waste. Hopefully this is something that a lot more smaller business will aim to achieve in the following years.

LFFPicard

Godlike
Good job!

Where I work we currently have ISO 9001 and working on ISO 27001 and ISO 14001
I shall mention OHSAS 18001 to them as that sounds like a good one to have as well!

Warbloke

Bronze Level Poster
jeez, soon a fight will break out.

"My ISO is bigger than your ISO"....
"No it isn't"....
"yes it is!"....
"RAWWWWR"
" *Falcon Punch"