Web-site help please

I have a log-in for the PCS main site where I bought my build. I made and account in my nick name beachlover.iow while i was considering buying. However, when I placed my order I gave my real name as the email contact.

So now when I look at my beachlover account I cant see my order :( Is there a way to add my order to the main website please
I have my order number still in the email

Thank you very much

Rakk

The Awesome
I thought the login for the main PCS had to be an email address as the login, though I could be wrong.
Note that your main PCS account and the forums accounts are totally separate.

Yes that right Rakk it is an email address.
I use the same email address for both the forum and the PCS account. However I dont see my order in the PCS account and I think that is because I gave them a different email address at the time of ordering.

I dont have a problem with my oder the machine is here and its beautiful :) I just wanted to see my product in case I need to ask for tech support .... I will never remember all the specs of the top of my head

Rakk

The Awesome
Yes that right Rakk it is an email address.
I use the same email address for both the forum and the PCS account. However I dont see my order in the PCS account and I think that is because I gave them a different email address at the time of ordering.

I dont have a problem with my oder the machine is here and its beautiful :) I just wanted to see my product in case I need to ask for tech support .... I will never remember all the specs of the top of my head
Your account on the main site that you ordered from is tied to the email address that you ordered with I think, but I may be wrong, so you will have to login to the main site with the email address you ordered with to be able to see the order tied to that address. You will have to contact PCS to see if it can be changed.

Your forum login can be anything (within reason) - as you can probably see not many of us use our email addresses as forum names (and as far as I know your forum name is your login for the forums), cos yeah, 'Rakk' is obviously not an email adress, but it is my forum login.

I hope that made some kind of sense